- Value: 30,000
- Armor Level: 250 (400)
- Slashing: 250 (400)
- Piercing: 250 (400)
- Bludgeoning: 250 (400)
- Fire: 250 (400)
- Cold: 250 (400)
- Acid: 250 (400)
- Electric: 250 (400)
- Nether: Average (250) (400)
- Activation requires Arcane lore: 150
- Spellcraft: 300
- Mana: 1200
- Mana Cost: 1 point per 10 seconds.
- A vial of tattoo ink infused with the power of the sheltered spirit. When painted on the upper arms the ink will act as armor and will grant the wearer the power of the sheltered spirit.
- Obtained by handing the Fabled Tusker Paw to the Statue of Resistance Wishes.
- There is only a 3% chance of getting the Tattoo each time you turn in a paw to the statue. Most of the time you will receive experience in your Magic Defense skill instead.
- There is a typo in the item's description. It says it is painted on your upper arms, however, it actually goes on your lower arms.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.