- The Luparvium Mountains divide the bright fields and verdant woods of Aluvia from the gloomy moors of Milantos.
- Milantos is located to the south and east of Aluvia.
- It is possible to travel from Gharu'n to Milantos by sea.
- From Gharu'n, Milantos is east, across the hills.
- Milantos and Gharu'n are the two nearest kingdoms to Sho.
- In the time prior to the birth of the Gharu'ndim nation, the Naqut desert was described as dividing the land of Milantos and the decaying Roulean Empire.
- Souia-Vey is a neighboring land.
- There is untamed territory between Milantos and Souia-Vey.
- ↑ 1999/11 Release - The Reign of Alfrega
- ↑ 1999/12 Sudden Season - Winter Festivals from Ispar
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 1999/11 Release - To Be A Shadow
- ↑ 1999/11 Release - Zogblaster Archive - Gharu'ndim Introduction
- ↑ 1999/11 Release - Zogblaster Archive - Sho Introduction
- ↑ 1999/11 Release - The Hundred Trackless Paths
- ↑ 2005/07 Throne of Destiny - Brador's Frozen Eye
- ↑ 2005/07 Throne of Destiny - Defiler of Milantos
- ↑ 2005/07 Throne of Destiny - Black Thistle
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.