|Previous:||History of Auberean||Next:|
|Hyrethis Eipoth||Portal Year Era|
|Portal Year||Yalaini Epothi||Event|
|ME 539|| Yalain, Virindi
After nearly 500 years of research, Asheron develops a venom to kill Olthoi. However he only has enough for one use. So he leaves his tower to begin searching for the Ancient Olthoi Queen.
Lugians begin arriving on Dereth.
|ME 550|| Banderling, Drudge, Mosswart, Olthoi, Tumerok
Tumeroks from the Hea and Aun tribes begin appearing on Marae Lassel. Other creatures from their homeworld of Ezheret-Hazahtu, including Banderlings, Mosswarts, and Drudges, begin appearing throughout Dereth. While other creatures have merely been stumbling through the portals, the Tumeroks come deliberately in the belief that they are needed to help defend the legendary world spoken of by their ancestors from Wharu, the spirit of decay. The Olthoi Queen on the island tries to enslave them but finds them too difficult to control.
|ME 564|| Aluvian, Olthoi
Portals to Dereth begin appearing in the Aluvian lands of Ispar. The Olthoi quickly enslave these new arrivals.
|ME 567|| Aluvian, Sho
A band of Isparians escape the Olthoi. They are led to freedom by Zenzaburou Hensu, Vanten the Archmage, and Vesayen Hylin. After escaping, the Olthoi pursued them into the forests. There, they find an unstable portal, whose destination is unknown to them. Zenzaburou and Vesayen usher their people through the portal. Zenzaburou barel makes it through before the portal collapsed, while Vesayen does not. They find themselves on a tropica island free of Olthoi. There, Zenzaburou and Vanten found the village of Kryst, centered around the principles of Jojii and the Code of Pwyll. They name the archipelago the Vesayen Isles in honor of their fallen leader.
|ME 569|| Virindi
A larger expeditionary Virindi force appears in the center of the Obsidian Plains. They begin establishing facilities in the Direlands.
|ME 574|| Olthoi, Tumerok
The Tumeroks discover that their drumming resonates through the Menhir Rings scattered throughout their island home and this sound drives the Olthoi underground. Their bravest warriors, led by Aun Harelaua, later known as Aun Hareltah, infiltrate the Royal Hive of Marae Lassel and slay the Queen found there. Their continued drumming keeps one of the larval Queens from developing.
|ME 575|| Aluvian
Thorsten Cragstone escapes and forms a small band of resistance against the Olthoi. Six months later, Elysa escapes and is found by Cragstone and his men.
|ME 576|| Aluvian
Cragstone's forces, pursued by Olthoi, make their way to the Isle of Tears, where they discover the Underground City. This quickly becomes their home and base from which to launch attacks against the Olthoi.
|0 PY||ME 579||Aluvian, Olthoi|
|8 PY||ME 587|| Viamontian
On Ispar, the royal army of Viamont, lead by prince Varicci di Corcosi II, enter the lands of Bellenesse and lay siege to the Duke's fortress. The rebels, lead by Eleonora du Bellenesse and the Duke of Bellenesse, flee through a mysterious portal. Varicci and his army follow them. The Viamontians arrive on the Halaetan Isles, where they will remain trapped for 8 years.
|10 PY||ME 589|| Aluvian, Gharu'ndim, and Sho
A great surge of new Aluvian, Gharu'ndim, and Sho adventurers were called from Ispar to Dereth by mysterious portals in their homelands. 
- If an entry has no source listed at the end of the line, its source is the next one listed.
- There are no Year Zeros in the Yalain Eipoth system.
- Portal Year is abbreviated as PY.
- Dates in normal text are confirmed.
- Dates in italics are a best estimate based on the available information.
- Entries with no date are placed where they are only as a best estimate based on the available information, and may have occured at another time.
- When further clarification for the placement of an event is needed, the maintainer(s) of the timeline will place an editor's note.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 2001/11 Dark Majesty - Ages of the Empyrean
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2003/03 The History of Auberean/Volume IV: Shifting Ways (-888 to -574)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 2003/07 A Swelling Tide - Olthoi Resurgent
- ↑ 2003/03 A Perfect Paradox - The History of Auberean Volume V: New Arrivals (-540 to 13)
- ↑ 2010/06 Shifting Gears - Kryst (Town Network Sign)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 2000/11 Should the Stars Fall - The History of Kryst
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 2000/11 Should the Stars Fall - The History of Vesayen Isles
- ↑ 2010/06 Shifting Gears - Freehold (Town Network Sign)
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 1999/11 Release - Microsoft Games Archive/World/History/Historical Archive
- ↑ 2004/11 Pre-Throne of Destiny - The Origins and Current Disposition of Viamont
- ↑ 2005/07 Throne of Destiny - Intro Video