|Maps NPCs Creatures Items and Objects Portals Images Update History|
|Restrictions|| Level: 20|
Lifestone on Relog: Yes
|Coordinates|| 63.2N, 5.5E|
near Crater Lake Village
|Route||Portal summoned by Mairisa bint Fuda|
|Map Files:||ACMaps Map|
- While this dungeon is located in the open, it is on an unclimbable mountain top. A portal to this location is summoned by Mairisa bint Fuda when given the Gelidite Standing Stone Translation.
- A locked door (Diff 162) must be picked to progress and the doors at the end are opened by lever plates marked by small blue glowing lights on the floor in the middle of some rooms (they are also openable by buttons just past the door). At the very end is a portal to the Lost City of Frore.
- A shortcut to the Mountain Cavern is available from the Mount Esper crater at 64.1N, 13.2E (Level 200+).
- Map available at ACMaps.com
- Wiki Map:
Outside by portal:
Items and Objects
- Memorial - A pedestal which bears the final journals of the Tremblant Party.
- Surface Portal (62.8N 5.3E) Tiable/Recallable/Summonable (Drops you at base of the mountain, the dungeon portal is unreachable.)
- A series of Magical Portals are near the end that drop back at the start of the floor levers that open doors.
- Lost City of Frore - 20+
Click image for full size version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.