Aspect of Grael Quests
|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Mukkir Aspect of Grael Quest|
|Starts At:||44.3S, 62.5W near Obsidian Rim|
|Route:||Obsidian Rim Portal|
Walkthrough & Notes
Part 1: Black Ferah's Vault
- After speaking with Varetha at 44.4S 62.5W, run northeast to Black Ferah's Vault at 39.1S 60.1W.
- Follow the linear dungeon, until you reach a large room with Commander Jared Kurth, kill him and loot the from his corpse.
- Tip: Kurth hits very hard, stay outside the room and have mages/archers attack him.
- Use the key to open the door on the far side of the room, and follow the hallway until you reach a pedistal containing an Experimental Shadow Stone, take it.
- Portal recall, run back to Varetha at 44.4S 62.5W, and hand it the Experimental Shadow Stone to be flagged for part 2.
Part 2: Mukkir Infested Black Spear Temple
- Now head to the Valley of Death and find the Mukkir Infested Black Spear Temple at 37.2S 67.0W (access up the mountain is at 36.6S 66.9W).
- Tip: Its fastest if you can find a VoD Hot Drop portal.
- From the portal drop, hug the wall right until you get to an L-shaped room with falling rocks (Rock Fall).
- Watch the rock fall sequence, and run through the L-shaped just as the closest rock falls, hugging the left wall as you run.
- From here, hug the left wall all the way down until you pass a group of three shadows
- Note: Always take the first hallway on the left, even in big rooms (see map).
- Note 2: Be sure to hug the wall, there are traps throughout the dungeon that will spawn Mukkir over and over, should you hit them.
- Once you pass the three shadows, you'll descend a long and steep ramp. From here, go left, ignore the next left, and then take the next left again, which leads down a ramp and to the black pit.
- When you get to the large black pit, jump to the north platform (strong, straight normal jump), and then back to the lower south platform (same jump).
- Finally, you'll come to Grael's Chamber, home of the Mukkir Aspect of Grael.
Part 3: Grael's Chamber
- Note: Once you have passed through the Grael's Chamber portal at the bottom of the dungeon you can use the portal at the start of the dungeon to quickly return if you should die.
- Tip: Healers and debuffers can safely remain at the jump if, they wish.
- Fully debuff the Mukkir Aspect of Grael, then jump down in the pit and kill him.
- Once he's dead, loot a and a from his corpse, and enter the Trophy Room portal.
- Use the Shadow Chest Key on an Ancient Reliquary, which will always include a random Rares.
- Return the Shard of the Black Spear to Varetha at 44.4S 62.5W for XP, a , and a hookable Black Spear of Mukkir Strength.
- Note: You can also return the hookable black spear to Varetha for up to 20 Million XP.
- Return the Mukkir Aspect Slayer Title Token to Hoshar ibn Jalaq at 59.6S, 88.0W in Ayan Baqur to obtain the Greater Mukkir Slayer Stone.
- Apply the Greater Mukkir Slayer Stone to a loot generated weapon to give it the Mukkir Slayer property.
- Warning: Once you apply the stone, it cannot be undone. Be sure you use it on the intended weapon.
Dungeons & Maps
|Black Ferah's Vault||39.1S, 60.1W||BlackFerahsVault.gif||--|
|Mukkir Infested Black Spear Temple||37.2S, 67.0W||0076.gif||--|
|Give Shard of the Black Spear to Varetha|
|Experience:||275,000,000 (??% up to level ??)|
|Give Mukkir Aspect Slayer Title Token to Hoshar ibn Jalaq|
|Experience:||99,078,619 (10% up to level 200)|
|Titles:||Slayer of the Black Spear|
|Give back unwanted Greater Mukkir Slayer Stone|
|Experience:||19,815,724 (2% up to level 200)|
|Give back Black Spear of Mukkir Strength|
|Experience:||19,815,724 (2% up to level 200)|
- Opening Dialog
- Varetha touches your forehead, sending a dark chill throughout your body.
- Varetha tells you, "My Lord, Isin Dule, has sent me to aid you in the containing of the Mukkir Aspect of Grael. Though it will be a difficult thing to accomplish, this can be done. To do so, however, we will need to gather the proper tools."
- Varetha tells you, "There is a Shadow Stone, created in Black Ferah's experiments, that should do nicely. I have managed to locate the stone, but so have Grael's followers. Gather this stone for me, and I should be able to modify it to hold Grael's Mukkir Aspect for a time. I will attune you to the defenses of the location..."
- Varetha tells you, "You will find the stone at 39.1 S, 60.1 W. Go there and retrieve the stone. While you are gone, I will prepare what I need to modify it."
- Handing in Experimental Shadow Stone
- You give Varetha Experimental Shadow Stone.
- Varetha tells you, "The "Great Experiment", the Shadow Stone Black Ferah worked so hard upon. This will do nicely."
- Varetha examines the stone intently.
- Varetha tells you, "I will reconfigure the magical matrix in this to contain Grael's Mukkir Aspect. While I do this, travel to 37.2 S, 67.0 W. I have managed to track the Aspect to that location. Hunt it down and kill it. I'll take care of the rest."
- Handing in Shard of the Black Spear
- You give Varetha Shard of the Black Spear.
- Varetha tells you, "Now, this will make a trophy to be remembered."
- Shadow Power fills the shattered remnants of the Black Spear, which reforms completely.
- Varetha tells you, "It is no longer a weapon of destruction, as it once was. It'd be too dangerous to leave in that state. However, the power of it is strong, and I've augmented it a bit myself. Place it somewhere secure, like those homes you build for your people, and you should be able to tap its power there."
- You've earned 275,000,000 experience.
- You've earned 20,000 luminance.
- Varetha gives you Mukkir Aspect Slayer Title Token.
- Varetha gives you Black Spear of Mukkir Strength.
- Varetha tells you, "Bring the Token to the representative your Monarchs have set out to guide this task. They wished to be informed when one aided in Grael's defeat. I'm sure they have some sort of reward for you as well."
- Handing in Black Spear of Mukkir Strength
- You give Varetha Black Spear of Mukkir Strength.
- Varetha tells you, "You do not wish such a trophy? Very well, I can reward you in other ways, and pass this along to my Lord, who will no doubt be amused by it."
- You've earned 19,815,724 experience.
- Handing in Mukkir Aspect Slayer Title Token to Hoshar ibn Jalaq
- You give Hoshar ibn Jalaq Mukkir Aspect Slayer Title Token.
- Hoshar ibn Jalaq tells you, "I salute you as a true hero, friend. I thank you on behalf of Dereth and on behalf of my master for the great thing you have done."
- You've earned 99,078,618 experience.
- Hoshar ibn Jalaq gives you Greater Mukkir Slayer Stone.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.