|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Necklace of the Elemental Adepts Quest|
|Starts With:||Royal Guard Qumasha|
|Starts At:||26.0N, 49.1E in Cragstone|
- Warning: If you die on this quest, you will be unable to return unless you find someone else with a second portal gem to Count Dardante's Island.
Walkthrough & Notes
- Head to the Viamontian Esper Mine at 72.2N, 3.0E.
- Kill the Esper Mine Commander at the end of the dungeon and loot the , head back to Cragstone and hand it to Qumasha.
- Head to the Viamontian Direlands Mine at 8.6N, 76.4W.
- Kill the Direlands Mine Commander at the end of the dungeon and loot the , head back to Cragstone and hand it to Qumasha to receive.
- Use the portal gem to summon a portal to Count Dardante's Island.
- Note: you must have finished the prior steps to be able to use this portal.
- Head into the villa and work your way down into the basement.
- Defeat the Doorkeeper Knight and loot .
- Use the key on the basement door and enter Dardante's Keep.
- Head west through the keep and then north stopping just before a large room.
- Inside this room are four elemental Adepts, Count Dardante's Desk on the north wall and an exit on the east wall leading up to Count Dardante's Chest and the surface portal.
- Warning: The Adepts can easily kill you with their chain casting spells here.
- If you don't have lockpick, you must destroy the desk and loot the .
- Unlock the chest and loot .
- Hand the notes to Royal Guard Qumasha your rewards.
- Optional: Hand the necklace back for additional experience.
Dungeons & Maps
|Viamontian Esper Mine||72.2N, 3.0E||--||0048|
|Viamontian Direlands Mine||8.6N, 76.4W||--||0048|
|Dardante's Keep||91.3N, 38.4W||--||0048|
|Give Count Dardante's Notes to Royal Guard Qumasha|
|Give Necklace of the Elemental Adepts to Royal Guard Qumasha|
|Experience:||6,891,000 (5% up to level 120)|
Click image for full size version.
- Opening Dialog
- Royal Guard Qumasha tells you, "Ah! Perhaps you can help me. The Queen has asked me to find out all I can about how Varicci crafted that terrible weapon, Heartbreaker. Regardless of your background or political affiliation, I hope you can appreciate how much of a menace Varicci poses. Please journey to the Viamontian Esper Mine at 72.2 N, 3.0 E and see if you can get the gem that the mine's commander carries. I should be able to use that to forge a portal gem into the heart of Varicci's research operation."
- Handing in Esper Mine Commander's Gem
- You give Royal Guard Qumasha Esper Mine Commander's Gem.
- Royal Guard Qumasha tells you, "Ah, how disappointing. It appears that the Esper Mine Commander's gem only has part of the information I need to access Count Dardante's Keep. There is a second installation, in the Direlands... at 8.6 N, 76.4 W. The Commmander [sic] of that mine should have a gem, similar to this one, that will allow me to forge a portal gem."
- Handing in Direlands Mine Commander's Gem
- You give Royal Guard Qumasha Direlands Mine Commander's Gem.
- Royal Guard Qumasha tells you, "Yes, the Direlands Mine Commander's gem. This is what I needed. Allow me to fuse and enchant the gem..."
- Royal Guard Qumasha chants softly over the stones, magically fusing the two stones into one.
- Royal Guard Qumasha gives you Count Dardante's Island Portal Gem.
- Royal Guard Qumasha tells you, "The gem I have given to you should create a portal to take you into the stronghold of Count Dardante, who I believe was instrumental in the creation of Heartbreaker. I have heard that Dardante keeps his notes in a locked chest in his office. If you cannot pick the lock, you will have to ransack his desk to find his key."
- Handing in Count Dardante's Notes
- You give Royal Guard Qumasha Count Dardante's Notes.
- Royal Guard Qumasha gives you Necklace of the Elemental Adepts.
- Royal Guard Qumasha tells you, "This is valuable information. We should be able to use this to take measure to keep Varicci from creating more of those fiendish blades. I thank you."
- You've earned 78,000,000 experience.
- Royal Guard Qumasha tells you, "This necklace may be useful to you, should you have to encounter any more of those Viamontian Elemental Adepts. If you do not find it useful, give it to me and I shall reward you with knowledge to improve yourself in whatever way you see fit."
- Handing in Necklace of the Elemental Adepts
- You give Royal Guard Qumasha Necklace of the Elemental Adepts.
- Royal Guard Qumasha tells you, "Ah, so you do not find the necklace useful. If that is th ecase, allow me to reward you in another way.... Knowledge is power, as you should have learned from your mission."
- You've earned 6,891,000 experience.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.