Related topics: Direlands
"Harsh, barren, and riddled with jagged mountains and sinister swamps, this broad expanse lacks safe havens for the weak and weary. Newcomers are advised to steer clear of these parts. Even Fort Tethana, the rumored human bastion in the northern reaches, lies amid fierce Tumeroks. It is far safer for unseasoned adventurers to stay in Osteth. On that side of the Island, near the edge of human settlements, they can hone their skills by hunting lesser creatures with others of like experience."
- North Dires Midlands: From the Town Network, take the Aluvian wing to Fort Teth.
- Northern Landbridge: Use a North Direlands Portal to reach the very edge of the Osteth side of the Northern Landbridge. You can also reach the landbridge by using a Lesser Direlands Device.
- Northwest Dires: Use a Northwest Direlands Portal or Direlands Northwest Shore Portal.
- Altar of Bael'Zharon Quest
- Lost Pet
- Drudge Aviator
- Fort Tethana Tug of War
- Hieromancer's Armor
- Machinist's Gloves Quest
- Monouga Feeding Pit Quest
- Monouga Laboratory
- Faces of the Mukkir
- Overlord's Sword Quest
- Premonitions of the Fourth Sending of Darkness
- Quiddity Weapons Quest
- The Hunt for Muldaveus
- Undead Mechanic Quest
|Peddler||9.4S, 71.9W||Shopkeeper||Basic Supplies|
|Healer||9.4S, 71.9W||Shopkeeper||Healing Supplies & Services|
|Merchant||18.1S, 56.9W||Shopkeeper||Basic Supplies|
- 10.2N 56.4W - Northern Landbridge
- 6.7N, 89.9W - Northwest Direlands
- 4.3N, 63.9W - Northeast of Fort Teth
- 1.0N, 70.7W - Fort Tethana
- 18.1S, 56.9W - Southeast of the Crystalline Crag
- 25.2S, 53.1W - Blacksmith's Hut
- 26.2S, 65.6W - North of the Valley of Death
- 17.7S, 57.4W - Aerlinthe Isle Portal (40+, C Note required)
- 1.7N, 71.5W - Hilltop Portal
- 21.6S, 74.5W - Ridge Tower
- 21.6S, 74.5W - Outside Accursed Halls
- 5.5N, 87.5W - Obsidian Rim Portal (Drop point of Northwest Direlands Portals)
Note: Most landscape creatures have a spawn map on the creature's article page.