- Also known as VoD lifestone.
- The Obsidian Rim is generally described as the area surrounding the Obsidian Plains.
- The rim of the plains acts as an excellent starting point when heading into the Valley of Death or as a shortcut to various quests including those found on the northern edge of the Obsidian Plains.
- The easiest access to the Obsidian Rim is via a portal at the Singularity Caul portal drop, which drops you near a Life Stone at 48.0S, 65.0W.
- You can also recall to Aerlinthe, take the Northwest Direlands portal by the drop, and you land by an Obsidian Rim Portal.
- There is also an Obsidian Rim portal inside the Desert March dungeon near Danby's Outpost and in the Direlands Subway.
|Varetha||44.3S, 62.5W||Quest||Mukkir Aspect of Grael|
- 48.0S, 65.1W - Drop point
- 51.6S, 71.1W
- 49.4S, 70.8W - Northwest Direlands Portal
|Black Ferah's Vault||39.1S, 60.1W||BlackFerahsVault.gif||--|
|Apostate Citadel Mines||48.7S, 68.9W||--||--|
|Chakron Gate||52.9S, 62.7W||--||02AE|
|K'nath Lair||49.7S, 56.3W||--||0193|
|Shendolain Vestibule||53.8S, 59.6W||--||02E0|
Note: Most landscape creatures have a spawn map on the creature's article page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.