June 2009 - Announcements Page
- The higher tier of loot now drops from creatures on Moarsman Isle, Freebooter Isle, Graveyard and Dark Isle.
- Hiltable Daggers and Swords now drop from creatures on Moarsman Isle, Freebooter Isle, Graveyard and Dark Isle.
- Silk is now a free tinker with no chance to fail.
- Dereth Exploration - 10 new Markers were added.
- Monthly Game Hunter - New creatures to hunt| Voracious Eaters, Abhorrent Eaters, Tumeroks in the Valley of Death and Withered Atoll, Dark Isle Remoran, and Giant Jungle Phyntos Wasps and Agitated Phyntos Wasps
- Lady Aerfalle Quest Updated - Token for xp added to low version, new 150+ version (get shard from altar in chest room then back track to start and give shard to ghost for portal to new part, limited to a single fellow). Repeat timer changed to 1 hour (intentionally? NPC still says 3 hours). The recall scroll is now available on all three versions of the quest (previously it was only on the low version).
- Crystalline Markers - A new dungeon has been added (the Facility) to the Crystalline Crag. Five more crystals have been added to the dungeon. If a player completes this and the 20 Crystals that came before it they will be awarded 200,000,000xp and a five use Reinforced Mana Forge Key.
- Crystalline Adventurer - After opening the Essence Locks in the new dungeon in the crater of Crystalline Crag, you can use the Essence Lock in the Crater to spawn a Crystalline Essence Array. Kill it, loot the Crystalline Array Fragment, and return it to Tokashi Ando for 150,000,000xp and a Braced Mana Forge Key - No New Title
- Lo Shoen - Moved to Arcanum Lookout (sometimes spawns on ground)
- Skettek the Wanderer - Moved to Arcanum Lookout
- Ghost of Galaeral - Model changed from virindi shaped ghost to hooded robe ghost, no longer accepts dagger (give to Ghost of Dylaeral instead).
- Aerfalle's Sanctum
- 90.3N, 43.5E - Pyre Skeleton Cave
- Arcanum Lookout
- Mhoire Castle
- Thug Hideout
- Mana Forges - The chest loot has been improved significantly, higher AL range for covenant, better mod range on weapons, higher chance of Item Sets, weapon chests have 1 more item per pull (4-6 items now instead of 3-5), no more rank requirements, all items (including jewelery and clothing) now have level req 150+ or 180+.
- Mar'uun - Town is in ruins. NPCs are missing and portals are disrupted. Most NPCs left a corpse, only Kaywin and Jinmi al-Evv have seem to survived the event, but are nowhere to be found. The(dysfunctional) Test Portal and the Stabilizing Machine are still there. Near the Stabilizing Machine an attuned and bonded Scrap of Paper can be found, indicating that it was no accident....
- Crater near Crystalline Crag - Now holds the last Essence Lock which spawns the Crystalline Essence Array (See Crystalline Adventurer
- Aerfalle's Apprentice
- Aerfalle's Weakened Apprentice
- Lady Aerfalle (Level 300 Creature)
- Revenant Lord
- Town Crier tells you, "Scouts say a mysterious woman seeks help with a grisly task at the Mhoire Graveyard."
- Town Crier tells you, "We have heard reports that Aerlinthe Island holds new surprises for the most powerful adventurers."
- Town Crier tells you, "Hunters report new, richer rewards available in the most dangerous areas of Dereth."
- Town Crier tells you, "Things seem to be coming to a head at the Crystalline Crag..."
- Town Crier tells you, "Word is there is trouble with bandits in the Baishi area!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Sean the Speedy has marked the next set of landmarks for the Explorers' Society."
- Town Crier tells you, "Rand the Hunter has announced a new set of bounties on Dereth's native wildlife."
- Town Crier tells you, "My cousin the overachiever has been a lot happier with the treasure he's been finding on his hunts lately."
- Town Crier tells you, "If you're a map hound like me, you should seek out Sean the Speedy in Holtburg to learn about the new points the Explorers' Society has marked."
- Town Crier tells you, "A hunter of ghosts named Sharia Blackmist seeks assistance with a hunt among the powerful undead of the Mhoire Graveyard."
- Town Crier tells you, "Have you heard about the bandit troubles in Baishi? As if the realm did not have enough trouble from the Apostate Virindi!"
- Town Crier tells you, "The Crystalline Crag's mysterious ordeal seems to be drawing to a fever pitch! Our scouts report encountering some curious machine."
- Town Crier tells you, "If you like hunting beasties like my cousin does, you should seek out Rand the Hunter in Holtburg to hear about the latest bounties. Here's a tip
- pack your swim trunks."
- Town Crier tells you, "Have you heard about the doings at Aerlinthe Island? Aerfalle's old estate seems to have changed a bit. New challenges for the most powerful among us, and it seems new rewards for the rest of us."
Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "If you ask me, the Virindi Apostates have been a little too quiet. Even Claude doesn't say anything much these days. They're up to something..."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Oh, don't bother searching out Sean the Speedy's new exploration markers. I've already stolen them all. For a stout, I'll put them back though."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "There's something new in the crater by the Crystalline Crag. Yep, I dropped my favorite mug down there while I was tinkering with my new machine. Be a dear and fetch it for me?"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Truly? You want to know about the wisdom of the ancients? Or at least the wisdom of this ancient? Well, I could tell you about the new ghost hunter lady in the graveyard, but it'll cost you a pint of stout."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "What? Why are you bothering me? Fetch an old man a stout to wet his whistle and maybe you'll hear about what's going on in Aerlinthe these days."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I know who's behind the bandit raids on Baishi. It's Ben Ten! She's gone bad, I tell you! Bad bad bad! Bad like beer that's been left out too long!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I'll give you a hint on the Dereth exploration landmarks this time around. You must seek out... What was it now? Seek out... Oh, yes, seek out the landmarks. Can't fail if you just seek out the landmarks. And another stout."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Is it just me, or has the weather seemed like a particularly cruel joke lately? Things just haven't been the same since I set off that experimental weather spell... If it is my fault, I apologize. All it will take for me to fix it is another stout."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Mark my word, there's a reason those Apostates are laying low. They know every time they poke their heads out of the ether, we resourceful humans are there to smack em in their shiny fake noses. Thanks in no small part, I think, to my vigilance over this critical depot in the island's stout supply network."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Oh, is Aerfalle making a big fuss again? I guess she's done crying over her poor soul-trapped boyfriend Rytheran. I should go pay her a visit, cheer her up. She said I could always make her laugh. Or did she call me laughable? Well, same difference, really."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Sharia Blackmist is out and kicking around in the graveyard, eh? Surprise surprise. I was one of her instructors in university back in Ispar. She was of those girls who overdid it with the eyeshadow, wore lots of silver jewelry, and mooned over dead poets. What do you call them? Huns? Vandals?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.