Related topics: The Old Keep (Rumor)
This point of interest maybe more commonly known as the "Lin Lich Tower" even though it has been updated and no longer contains any Liches.
The Old Keep is a tower lit with green flames that sits on the side of a mountain northwest of the town of Lin. It is only accessible via a nearby portal at 52.8S 69.1E. The tower is guarded by two Obsidian Golems who flank the door. At the Base of the tower are several Sewer Rats. One the stairs is a Shadow Wisp, and and at the top of the tower are a few Dark Revenants who guard two Runed Chests. One chest is unlocked (tier 4 Loot) while the other requires lockpick skill (diff. 200, tier 4 Loot) to open. To leave the keep you can take a portal outside the tower which will deposit you on the other side of the mountain.
- Goto the town of Lin then run northwest to the "The Old Keep" portal at 52.8S 69.1E - - Portal Drop at 52.3S 68.6E
- The Lee Side of the Mountain - Portal Drop at 51.5S 68.8E
- When the game was first released, the tower had 3 unlocked chests that spawned top tier loot for the time until they were nerfed during a later patch.
- During the Should the Stars Fall event, the chests were updated to a Sturdy Iron Chest, unlocked chest and a locked pickable chest. In addition, the creature spawns were changed and portals were also added so players no longer had to jump to and from the tower and risk dying from the fall.
- During the Treaties in Stone event, the creatures were again changed and the chests updated to runed chests.
- Original Release creatures:
- ?? Golem
- Lich Lord
- Should the Stars Fall creatures:
- Obsidian Golem
- Lich Lords