|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Phyntos Queen Quest|
|Starts With:||Narris (CH)|
Zahid al-Din (EW)
|Starts At:||Faction Stronghold (east wing)|
|Contracts:||Contract for Phyntos Queen|
Walkthrough & Notes
- Speak to the Society Collector in your Faction Stronghold.
- Travel to the Freebooter Phyntos Wasp Hive, if you are a Master you can use the portal statue at the Faction Stronghold drop (Freebooter Isle). The dungeon is a short run to the east and is an open burrow style dungeon.
- The Queen can spawn in either the West or East room at the very bottom of the dungeon.
- After killing her loot the and give it to the NPC you spoke with to start.
Dungeons & Maps
|Freebooter Phyntos Wasp Hive||63.1S 97.5E||F930.png||--|
|Complete task for the Celestial Hand|
|Complete task for the Eldrytch Web|
|Complete task for the Radiant Blood|
Click image for full size version.
- Opening Dialog
- Narris tells you, "I've been assigned to collect anything about the new breed of Phyntos on Freebooter."
- Narris tells you, "Bring me anything phyntos related you find. I'll determine what we can use."
- Rewards Dialog
- You allow Narris to examine your Phyntos Queen's Abdomen.
- You hand over 1 of your Phyntos Queen's Abdomens.
- Narris tells you, "The Abdomen of the Phyntos Queen. This proves that you've done a lot to prevent the spread of the killer Phyntos breed."
- Narris gives you 25 Celestial Hand Commendation Ribbons.
- Narris gives you 4 Celestial Hand Trade Tokens.
- You've earned 50,000,000 experience.
- You've earned ??,??? luminance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.