September 2010 - Announcements Page
Patch Size: 4,556k (Client: 1,004k)
- Undead  added as a playable character race.
- Primary and Secondary Racial Skills defined per race.
- Innate Abilities Switching added - swap between Primary and Secondary Racial Skills.
- 27 days: Sawato Extortion
- 13 days: Aerbax's Prodigal Banderling
- 6 days: Fiun Spellcasting Gloves Quest
- Innate Ability Switching added. The following are the racial skill swaps:
- Aluvian - Assess Creature specialized
- Sho – Deception specialized
- Gharu’ndim – Thrown Weapon trained
- Viamontian – Mace trained
- Shadows – Unarmed trained
- Gear Knights – Loyalty specialized and Armor Tinkering trained
- Undead – Arcane Lore specialized
- Changer of Innate Abilities
- Emissary of Asheron (Gear Knight Camp)
- Saelar's Apprentice
- Hahnain's Apprentice
- Renselm's Apprentice
- Undead Trio - moved from the Mnemosyne Collection Site
- Mysterious Portal
- Black Pool
- Apostate Nexus (Scintillating)
- Apostate Nexus (Shimmering)
- Heart of the Apostate Nexi
- Subverted Copper Cog Knight
- Subverted Bronze Gauntlet Knight
- Subverted Silver Scope Knight
- Subverted Iron Blade Knight
- Apostate Nexus Master - New artwork and trophy mask.
- Asheron tells you, "I have a bad feeling about the coming months, true danger may be in front of us."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard rumors of one of Asheron's Emissaries mobilizing adventurers against the Apostate Virindi."
- Town Crier tells you, "News! A faction of undead, fleeing the Dericost, has sought asylum with the peoples of Dereth!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Rumors have it a strange dark pool has been discovered. What does it mean? I do not know."
- Town Crier tells you, "A large group of undead from House Mhoire has found some method for regaining control of themselves, and has fled the Graveyard and Rytheran, seeking to form new lives with the living."
- Town Crier tells you, "One of Asheron's Emissaries is in the encampment south of the Iron Blade, well, 'Beach-head' I guess. He seems to be gathering groups of adventurers for some important task."
- Town Crier tells you, "Out in the desert, around 4.3S 14.8E, a black substance has bubbled up into a mountain crevace. Whispers say that when the substance is touched it invades your mind. Tread lightly young adventurer, this seems like it is only the beginning."
Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I like these new friendlier undead. They offer to buy me drinks, but can't drink their own, so I get two!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "A dark pool out in the desert? I was pretty drunk last night so I apologize for the mess."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Asheron seems ticked at these new, Blue Applesauce Virindi. They must've gotten into his stout stash..."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "So, I hear these new undead are friendlier because they use Alchemy for stuff. I wonder if it's the true power of Stout that has saved them from evil."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Ya I checked out the black pool. I wanted to see what it was like having thoughts in your head. The only thoughts that I heard were along the lines of "Go grab another stout." Seems like a smart pool to me."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.