Related topics: Seasonal Quests
Trophiesand many more, see below
- Pumpkin Buffer Locations. (Dungeons | Landscape Spawns | Points of Interest)
- Introduced during the Tricks and Treats event in October 2005, the Pumpkin Buffer was originally located only in Glenden Wood, however, during the Dance of the Dead event, a Pumpkin Buffer can also be found in Sanamar, Holtburg, Shoushi, and Yaraq.
- Some rewards include Candy Corn, Gummy Ghouls, Gummy Golems, Chocolate Gromnies, Licorice Rats, Rock Candy Knaths, Caramel Kukuurs, Floating Candles and a Festival Shirt.
- Originally, the Pumpkin Buffer casted level II spells and then level 7 spells, until it was updated once more to cast levels 8s during the Hopes and Fears event.
- Cannot be ID'd.
Lore & Dialogue
The Pumpkin Buffer bursts open spraying treats.
(Note, when the Buffer spawned at the end of the Risks and Rewards patch in 2008, some of the candy got an expiring date of 30 days. This seems to be corrected when the next patch Seeds of Corruption went live, however items picked up since are non-stackable. Old Candy keeps it non-expiring and/or stackable properties.)
- - + 100 Run for 1 minute
- - + 100 Melee
- - Dispells negative level 7s
- - +200% healing for 1 minute
- - +100 Magic Def
- - +100 Jump
- - Restores 40 Health
- - Restores 40 Mana
- - Restores 40 Stamina
- - +100 Missile
Clothes and Guises
And there is the rare drop of the Festival Shirt with 3 Crafting Majors: AL 50, Major Alchemical Prowess, Major Cooking Prowess, Major Fletching Prowess (inscribed: "Festival Season 07" -- Crafter's Guild (though a shirt was found in 2008).
Inscriptions on the Festival Shirt
- "At least I still have my crown" --- Dardante
- "BMF" --- Bad Moon Faden
- "I looted Nuhmidira's Basement"
- "I'm not wearing a costume! This is just a t-shirt you fool." --- Ulgrim
- "If you are reading this, I should have carried more death items" --- Ardry
- "By the pricking of my thumb, something wicked this way comes"
- "Heightened levels of joy on your annual celebration of torpidity" --- Virind Leopold
- "My other shirt is chainmail" --- Londigul Ellic the Armorer
- "Nanjou Shou-jen are better than Undead Sailors"
- "Nanjoe Shou-jen stink!"
- "Please, wear this shirt. Its horrible arcane script in a dead language will surely not harm you or anyone around you. "Rybbo Vacdejym Caycuh!" -- Grael
- "Spooky, Creepy and full of candy"
- "This shirt guaranteed to repel all insects" --- Telk the Addlepated
- "This shirt has absorbed stout from every bar in Dereth. Enjoy!" --- Ulgrim
- "This IS my costume."
- "This shirt tastes orange" (a black shirt)
- "Undead Sailors are better than Nanjou Shou-jen"
- "Varicci stinks!"
- "WWUD" --- Ulgrim the Unpleasant