One of the three Societies of Dereth, along with the Celestial Hand and Eldrytch Web, first mentioned in the Investigate the Factions quest added during the Introductions event. Labeled as the 'neutral' faction in ACVault's interview with Andy "Frelorn" Cataldo.
- Adept - 95 Ribbons - Shien Genda of the Radiant Blood - Adept Test
- Knight - 195 Ribbons (290 total) - Viviana Fortiore - Knight Test
- Lord - 295 Ribbons (585 total) - Gamri Nightshade - Lord Test
- Master - 395 Ribbons (980 total) - Brizinna du Corcosi - Master Test
|Jawaq ibn Janath||Investigate the Factions||Scout of the Blood|
|Vierana du Canamorra||Investigate the Factions||Blood Recruiter|
|Kelan Raven-Eye||Investigate the Factions||Blood Archivist|
|Lacarra Avanthi||Disturbance in the Ley Lines||Blood of Truth|
|Blood Priestess (Creature)|| Lord Rytheran's Journal|
|Elite Zharalim Agent (Creature)||Harlune's Diplomacy||N/A|
|Master Rhan||Society Stipend Officer|
Principles & Philosophy
- For the advancement of Isparian power and control of Dereth.
- Wishes to harness the power of the Ley Lines to:
- Openly against the Empyrean Race and Asheron and views the possibility of the return of the Yalain as especially threatening to the safety of the Isparian.
- Openly against the monarch of New Aluvia, Elysa Strathelar.
- Not in support of New Viamont or Varicci di Corcosi II.
- The Tenets of the Radiant Blood State, "One must be willing to sacrifice anything and everything, including one's own life or soul, in advancement of the greater good."
- The Blood's leader Nuhmudira is a divisive character.
- Conspiracy theories involving Nuhmudira forming the Radiant Blood only for personal gain, or to gain willing sacrifices for her Blood Magic.