|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Releasing the Light|
|Starts At:||Excavation Site at 77.7S, 97.0E|
|Route:||Sanctuary Recall or use an Invitation Ithanc Cathedral portal gem from a Wedding Planner|
|Contracts:||Contract for Sisters of Light|
|Quest Chain:||1. Releasing the Light|
2. Harvesting the Bulb of Mornings
3. Harvesting the Bulb of Harvests
4. Harvesting the Bulb of Twilight
5. Hoshino Must Die
Explore an excavation site and learn the history of the Sisters of Light.
Walkthrough & Notes
- Head to the Excavation Site at 77.7S, 97.0E and speak with Shah-hi.
- Enter the hole in the ground (northwest of the NPCs at 77.6S 96.8E) and enter the portal to the Blessed Cave at 77.6S 96.7E in the cave .
- Keep making your way down whenever possible (you will encounter numerous Adolescent Gromnies, as well as the new "Emergent" gromnus, complete with wings!).
- Eventually you will come to a large room with a bridge made of the blocks that fade in and out, with numerous gromnies below.
- Cross the room, and continue making your way down whenever possible, until you reach a ledge with numerous tentacles and more gromnus below.
- Note: you may also in this room, jump up to collect the above. It may be turned in later for an additional 5,000 luminance XP and a Legendary Key.
- Route to pit: South East at split > Exit the large room South East > Down the ramp ahead to the North East > South West across the intersection > North West down the ramp > North East (right turn) > Arrive at pit/jump.
- Work your way through the tentacles being mindful of the numerous drain spells, until you reach large room full of pillars and tentacles with a Ritual Statue of Entrapment in the middle.
- Kill the Ritual Statue of Entrapment statue to free the Spirit of Bist'elle.
- Talk to the Spirit of Bist'elle who will tell you of her imprisonment, and instruct you to return with news to your employer.
- Return to Shah-hi for your initial rewards. You will also be portaled to the Neftet Chest Room to use your keys.
- Note: the nearby surface portal just down one of the halls (up a ramp from the statue) will take you right back to the excavation.
- Take the Damaged Yalaini Tome to Bretself the Translator in Cragstone and in return he will give you tome.
- Return the The Sisters of Light tome to Popkin of the Gate for your final rewards. You will also be portaled to the Neftet Chest Room to use your keys.
Dungeons & Maps
|Blessed Cave||77.6S, 96.6E||--||--|
|Experience:||210,000,000 (??% up to level ??)|
|Popkin of the Gate's reward|
|Experience:||45,000,000 (??% up to level ??)|
Click image for full size version.
- Opening Dialog
- Rewards Dialog
- You explain to Shah-hi what you found in the depths of the temple.
- Shah-hi tells you, "Wow! That's more than we could've hoped for."
- Shah-hi tells you, "You actually found and helped one of the four Sisters mentioned in the lore we've been researching? That's unbelievable."
- Shah-hi tells you, "I have to relay this info to Popkin immediately. We'll have to begin looking for sites in the areas where the sacred materials were found."
- Shah-hi tells you, "Thank you very much for your assistance. Here, let me reward you for your part in this."
- You've earned 210,000,000 experience.
- You've earned 20,000 Luminance.
- Shah-hi gives you Legendary Key.
- Shah-hi tells you, "If you're interested, my brother Kaltus has run into some problems with his dig site, just outside of the Canyons of Neftet, in the desert. I'm sure he'd love the assistance."
- Shah-hi tells you, "For now, however, I'll send you to a place prepared for you to use that key. You may also find that where your going makes it easier to get to Kaltus."
- You allow Popkin of the Gate to examine your The Sisters of Light.
- Popkin of the Gate tells you, "Is that what I think it is?"
- You hand over 1 of your The Sisters of Lights.
- Popkin of the Gate tells you, "This is exactly what I was looking for!"
- Popkin of the Gate tells you, "It's a much later period transcription of the lore we've been researching, so I'll need to crosscheck it against the older pieces in case the story evolved over time, but this still invaluable to our research here.
- Popkin of the Gate tells you, "I hope this'll do for compensation for your skills and time. You've given us a great leap forward here."
- You've earned 45,000,000 experience.
- You've earned 5,000 Luminance.
- Popkin of the Gate gives you Legendary Key.
- Other Interactions
- Lugian Miner tells you, "Greetings."
- Lugian Miner tells you, "Did you see those things? I'm not going back in there."
- Lugian Miner tells you, ""I've run into a lot of things in all my years, but a horde of elemental lizards trying to chew my face off is a bit much, even for me."
- Giving Damaged Yalaini Tome to Bretself the Translator
- You give Bretself the Translator Damaged Yalaini Tome.
- Bretself the Translator tells you, "Well, what have we here? Where did you find this?"
- You explain where you found the ancient tome.
- Bretself the Translator tells you, "Fascinating. You know, this book isn't as old as its location may lead you to believe. This appears to be penned by one of the Adjanites, which were an order of Empyreans from Asheron's time, only a few thousand years ago. The story itself seems far older, though. She refers to it as coming from a Falatacot tribe. Very strange..."
- Bretself the Translator tells you, "But I digress. You can see for yourself, and I won't keep you here any longer."
- Bretself the Translator gives you The Sisters of Light.
- Showing The Sisters of Light to Shah-hi
- You allow Shah-hi to examine your The Sisters of Light.
- Shah-hi tells you, "The whole legend... this is an amazing find. You should take this to Popkin of the Gate, near Cragstone. She's the one collating all of the lore. She'll reward you well for this, I'm sure."
- Shah-hi tells you, "I'm stuck here dealing with angry Gromnies and even angrier miners..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.