Also known as Residential Quarters, this type of housing is found in each of the Residential Halls. Apartments are the cheapest housing option available, but also have the smallest amount of hooks and space. Apartments are not affected by the housing timer and so can be purchased and abandoned without delay.
- Contain 3 hooks: 2 wall hooks and 1 floor hook.
- Contain a single storage chest.
- Purchase requirements
- 1 Writ of Refuge, 100,000 pyreals, Level 20+.
- 10,000 pyreals every three months
- No additional items are needed.
Chat command to view the current number of available Apartments: @hslist apartment
|Atrium Residential Halls||Baishi - 49.3S, 62.4E|
Glenden Wood - 29.7N, 27.0E
Qalaba'r - 74.1S, 19.2E
|Haven Residential Halls||Lytelthorpe - 0.6N, 51.6E|
Tou-Tou - 28.2S, 95.6E
Uziz - 24.9S, 28.3E
|Oriel Residential Halls||Mayoi - 61.8S, 81.6E|
Khayyaban - 47.4S, 25.1E
Plateau Village - 44.0N, 43.1W
|Sanctum Residential Halls||Cragstone: 25.5N, 48.7E|
Hebian-To: 39.6S, 83.5E
Zaikhal: 13.4N, 0.6E
|Victory Residential Halls||Khayyaban - 48.0S, 24.5E|
Lin - 54.3S, 73.1E
Samsur - 3.2S, 19.1E
The developers of Asheron's Call have stated that due to the server load already nearly bursting at the seams (back when AC was more popular,) they have absolutely no plans to launch "Deluxe Residential Quarters" which would be somewhat like a set of underground villas. Even though such deluxe RQs are feasible now, they still have no plans for them due to low demand.
- There are five Residential Halls in game and a total of 3,000 apartments per server:
- Betrayal - Sanctum Residential Halls and the first 1,000 apartments introduced.
- Repercussions - Atrium Residential Halls with 500 apartments added.
- Atonement - Oriel Residential Halls with 500 apartments added.
- Verdict - Haven Residential Halls with 500 apartments added.
- Festivus - Victory Residential Halls with 500 apartments added.