September 2008 - Announcements Page
- Carenzi Races introduced.
Mana Key reward added:
- Aerbax's Citadel
- Aerbax's Prodigal Shadow
- Aerbax's Prodigal Olthoi
- Aerbax's Prodigal Harbinger
- Saving Asheron
- Aerbax's Prodigal Human
- Delving into Claude's Mind
- Arcanum Quota Officer
- Carenzi Race Announcer
- Carenzi Race Bookie
- Carenzi Racer
- Tamara du Cinghalle
- Valerian McGreggor
- Ranger Lord Grymar Mhoire
- Tall Tree
- Carenzi Race Track
- Holtburg Casino VIP Portal
- Shoushi Casino VIP Portal
- Yaraq Casino VIP Portal
- Deru Trees of Marae Lassel
- Town Crier tells you, "The Gambling Bosses put their heads together and came up an exciting new game. Come to Ayan Baqur to watch the new Carenzi races! Have a drink on the house when you mention this advertisement!"
- Town Crier tells you, "I have heard that there has been a great increase of generosity by those who give out rewards in Dereth. Visit those patrons who request the most dangerous or difficult tasks, and see if their rewards have become... richer."
- Town Crier tells you, "It seems that the keeps of Freebooter Isle and Northwatch Castle will now be under increased guard patrols."
- Town Crier tells you, "There's a fearsome new specter in the Empyrean Graveyard! Some kind of shambling, tree-like monster, on fire and surrounded by fire spirits... Terrifying!"
- Town Crier tells you, "We have reports of increased secret society activities, especially at night-time, around the contested fortresses of Freebooter Isle and Northwatch Castle."
- Town Crier tells you, "News! The Deru Trees of Marae Lassel and Freebooter Isle are under threat by forces of corruption! The monarchs of Dereth request intrepid adventurers to investigate this Blight!"
- Town Crier tells you, "The Mana-smiths can use certain emblems from the Graveyard for their work. They may reward you for these emblems."
- Town Crier tells you, "We have heard reports that a new, hideous form of the restless dead now stalks the burning forest of the Empyrean Graveyard. A tormented soul of a lost Dericostian lord has been forced into the shape of a tree, on fire and surrounded by fiery retainers... What horror!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Yes, as if this secret society business were not unsavory enough, now it seems that the Black Markets at Freebooter Isle and Northwatch Castle sell Blighted Weapons for a high, but not prohibitive price. It has been whispered that these weapons are intended as tools of murder."
- Town Crier tells you, "The bosses of the houses of chance are premiering a new attraction! Carenzi racing at Ayan Baqur! Watch the speedy wee beasties race through the dust of the Burnt Gem of the Direlands! What happens in Ayan Baqur stays in Ayan Baqur!
Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Did you even know there was another Deru Trees out there? Hey, if a Deru Tree is devoured by an archdemon, and no one's around to know about it, is it actually a victory for the forces of rot and decay?"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Listen to me, kid, it's not a good idea to go wandering around Northwatch or Freebooter Keep at night. There's strange things out in the night, and I mean stranger things than a thirsty old man who depends on the kindness of strangers to keep him hydrated and nourished."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "That's your hint to get me a stout, kid."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Oh, those Black Market guys are up to no good again. Distributing murderous weapons and whatnot. Well, it's a more dignified calling than what they used to do. Yep, they used to be Town Criers."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "You know who's acting a little differently these days? The Virindi. I think even they're getting a little zonked in their tiny, buzzing brains from the weird magic in the air, drifting between the ley lines. Last thing you want to be around is a Virindi on the fritz! Woowee, what a mess."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Hey, kid. Put a bet on the Carenzi for me. On the cute one. A thousand pyreals. I'm good for it, you know me. If you win, you can keep half of it. Pay me in stout. And don't tell them it's for me, I've been banned from there for clubbing them in the head when I lose."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Oh yes, I've gone out and made sure that some of the old cheapskates who used to troll for cheap adventuring outside of taverns made sure to up the ante on their rewards. Yeah, that's right, I'm talking about you, Nightbane!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I have to say I feel pretty bad for old Lord Whatshisface who became a burning tree in the graveyard. Makes me shudder every time to look at him, and that's not just because he reminds me of the cratering of Arwic all those years ago."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.