- Route: Inside Mite Maze near Alia Dunolmad and her cow (from Alfrega take a right at the Y, then stick left), you'll need lockpick.
- Roderick replaces Harlune the Misanthrope
- If you haven't done the Water of Mount Lethe quest recently, the first time you speak to Roderick he will give you A Crabbed Note. Speak to him again for the Diplomatic Message from Harlune.
- Roderick tells you, "Harlune'll be out of here for a while - I've been asked to stay and watch over Alia. Harlune gave me instructions, though - if you've got something that ya needed to talk to him about, I can take care of it for ya."
- Water of Mount Lethe
- Roderick tells you, "Oh...hmm...I remember that Harlune used to ask for folks to go and deliver a message for him. Here ya go - I'll be lookin' for that history book back, and then I'll give ya the scroll."
- Roderick gives you A Crabbed Note.
- You allow Roderick to examine your A Crabbed Note.
- Roderick tells you, "Nah...bring it to Celcynd. In Rithwic. Some people..."
- Impious Staff Quest
- You give Roderick Broken Staff.
- Roderick tells you, "Alright...Umm...Harlune told me how to do this..."`
- Roderick tells you, "Alright. Take this and go to Colier Mines."
- Roderick gives you Smelting Pot.
- Roderick tells you, "If ya find some ore in a wheelbarrow and ya bring it to me, I think it'll be enough to fix the staff, alright?"
- You give Roderick Slag.
- Roderick tells you, "Alright...let me give it a shot..."
- The warrior takes a scroll out and silently reads it. Suddenly, his eyes start to glow and his voice changes.
- Roderick tells you, "What are you bothering me for? More imbeciles asking to have that staff repaired? Fine. Here, just go away afterward!"
- Roderick gives you Impious Staff.
- You've earned 1,054,387 experience.
- Roderick's eyes stop glowing and he looks around, dazed, as he pockets the scroll.
- Roderick tells you, "Um...I guess that's it. I think ya better go, now. He doesn't like to be bothered."
- Harlune's Diplomacy
- Roderick tells you, "Hmm...Ya think ya might be interested in doin' a favor for Harlune? Ya look tough enough to survive what he has in mind."
- Roderick gives you Diplomatic Message from Harlune.
- Roderick tells you, "The Falatacot Matriarchs sent him a message, ya see, askin' if he'd like to ally. Well, of course he don't - the Falatacot can't be trusted one bit. So he wants to send a message back...but ya know how Harlune can be."
- Roderick tells you, "Anyways, he asked me to find some volunteers to deliver the mission. He didn't tell me to mention it, but I'll be nice and mention it anyways - the Falatacot ain't gonna be happy when they read the message."
- Roderick tells you, "Here, take this and bring it to Bur. One of the statues up there should lead to a new place where ya can go and deliver the message, and then ya better be ready for a fight. If ya win, bring something back to prove to me that ya won."
- Roderick tells you, "Ya have the note - what are ya doin' here still? Go to Bur and find the way to deliver that note. Ya need to use a new statue to get in - it's in a place that us Isparians ain't never been to before now. Don't forget to bring back proof ya won."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.