|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Rynthid Foundry Quest|
|Starts With:||Ilte Krongal|
|Starts At:||Encampment near Rynthid Infested Plains at 61.6S, 63.3W|
|Route:||Mansion to Dangerous Portal Device to Obsidian Plains|
|Contracts:||Contract for Changing Gears|
Walkthrough & Notes
- Speak to Ilte Krongal and will give you 3 . s
- To gain entrance to the quest dungeon, you will need to make your way up the floating platforms that litter the area. You will be running around outside in the Rynthid Infested Plains.
- To begin the climb, run to the access ramp located at 62.5S, 65.4W and make your way up to the Rynthid Foundry at 62.5S, 64.9W.
- Make your way thru the Rynthid Foundry using a Tainted Aetherium Oils on each of the 3 Aetherium Ores in the dungeon.
- At the end kill the Rynthid Taskmaster to open the last door to the rewards room.
- Use a Pile of Spare Parts in the rewards room to acquire a Legendary Key.
- Return to Ilte Krongal for your rewards.
Dungeons & Maps
|Rynthid Foundry||62.5S, 64.9W||--||--|
Click image for full size version.
- Opening Dialog
- Ilte Krongal tells you, "Those vile Rynthid! They are amassing an army of Corrupted Gear Knights to use as their pawns. I cannot allow this travesty to continue."
- Ilte Krongal tells you, "Bringing their entire operation to a halt is far too ambitious at this stage, the Rynthid are extremely powerful creatures."
- Ilte Krongal tells you, "But, if we can disrupt their production, it may give us the edge we need."
- Ilte Krongal tells you, "Our greatest alchemists have created a liquid that will drain the energy from their Aetherium supplies and render it useless to any Gear Knight."
- Ilte Krongal tells you, "Several of our kind have infiltrated their ranks and discovered the location of their three largest stockpiles of ore. Take these vials, enter their Foundry and pour the Tainted Oil once onto each of the three Aetherium caches."
- Ilte Krongal tells you, "This is sure to slow their production and help save many Gear Knights from being further corrupted by the Rynthid."
- Ilte Krongal gives you 3 Tainted Aetherium Oil.
- Rewards Dialog
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.