|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Serpent Burial Grounds Quest|
|Starts With:||Kraytuss Nallah|
|Starts At:||Stonehold at 68.8N, 21.7W|
Infiltrate the Serpent Burial Grounds.
- Although it's not required, Lockpick skill is recommended for this quest.
Walkthrough & Notes
- Talk to Kraytuss Nallah in Stonehold at 68.8N, 21.7W to flag for this quest.
- Head to the Serpent Burial Grounds at 67.6N, 25.3W (safe drop).
- From the drop, continue north, into a large room with a locked door (800 diff).
- Pick the door (Lockpick skill, diff 800 before debuff), and jump across the acid pit.
- Note: If you do not have lockpick, you can take the side hallway for a longer, more difficult route that ends up at the Warding Crystal.
- Continue forward and work your way down to a room containing a Warding Crystal.
- Kill the Warding Crystal and take the door that opens to the east.
- Continue through the linear dungeon until you come to a ledge with an acid pool below.
- When your group is ready, jump down into the acid and quickly run forward into the room.
- Tip: If you stay somewhat close to the acid pit after jumping, you can avoid drawing aggro from all of the enemies at once.
- Clear the spawn, and kill Shikken Moriyaki.
- Tip: Have a mage debuff Shikken Moriyaki's weapon. He can hit very hard otherwise.
- Once dead, loot a from the corpse of Shikken Moriyaki.
- Also loot a 2 use Legendary Key from the Sclavus enemies. Each Sclavus drops one. Shikken Moriyaki also drops 2 keys.
- Use the keys on the nearby chests, then portal recall back to Stonehold.
- Give Kraytuss Nallah the Bone Fragment from Shikken Moriyaki to receive your rewards.
Dungeons & Maps
|Serpent Burial Grounds||67.6N, 25.3W||--||--|
|Experience:||297,235,856 (??% up to level ??)|
Click image for full size version.
- Opening Dialog
- Kraytuss Nallah tells you, "Huh? What do you want? Can't you see I'm a busy man? How rude of you, wow!"
- Kraytuss Nallah tells you, "Well since you've already disturbed me, you might as well make yourself useful. A lot of people around town have been complaining lately."
- Kraytuss Nallah tells you, "It's so annoying, but being the important person that I am I can understand why they would come to me with their concerns. I'm a man that gets things done, after all."
- Kraytuss Nallah tells you, "The people of Stonehold have been complaining about an awful green mist that's been emanating from a small hill to the west."
- Kraytuss Nallah tells you, "Not only is the mist eerily out of place, but it also has a smell far worse than any of the town inhabitants. And that's saying something, let me tell you!"
- Kraytuss Nallah tells you, "Be a good little citizen now, would you, and take a look around
- 67.6N, 25.3W and see what you can find out. I'll gladly reward you if it means these lowly peons of the town will stop going on and on about the "big scary mist"."
- Kraytuss Nallah tells you, "Run along now; the adults have important business to attend to."
- Rewards Dialog
- You give Kraytuss Nallah Bone Fragment from Shikken Moriyaki.
- Kraytuss Nallah tells you, "Oh, you again? I forgot I sent you off, I am very busy with so much important work and all."
- Kraytuss Nallah tells you, "An undead, you say? Working with Sclavus? Making an army for his mistress?"
- Kraytuss Nallah tells you, "That is one heck of an interesting story. I bet lots of people far away from me would love to hear about it directly from you."
- Kraytuss Nallah tells you, "You should go. Don't keep them waiting, such heroics must be shared with the world!"
- Kraytuss laughs under his breath.
- Kraytuss Nallah tells you, "Here's the reward I promised you. Off you go now; Kraytuss has a lot of important stuff going on right now."
- You've earned 297,235,856 experience.
- You've earned 18,000 Luminance.
- Kraytuss Nallah gives you Legendary Key.
- Other Interactions
- Defeating Shikken Moriyaki
- As Shikken Moriyaki crumbles to the ground, a woman's laughter echoes through the chamber.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.