- Value: 2,000
- Armor Level: 230
- Slashing: Average (230)
- Piercing: Above Average (276)
- Bludgeoning: Above Average (276)
- Fire: Above Average (311)
- Cold: Above Average (311)
- Acid: Above Average (311)
- Electric: Above Average (311)
- Nether: Average (230)
- Activation requires Gharu'ndim
- Spellcraft: 200
- Mana: 200
- Mana Cost: 1 point per 30 seconds.
- A facial wrap that protects your face from sandstorms, and occludes your face from the eyes of others. It is rumored that these were the same masks worn by the Shagar Zharala during their assassination of King Laszko.
- You give Janda Sulifiya Virindi Mask.
- Janda Sulifiya tells you, "This is very odd. This mask is made out of a very strange material. I can unwind it, almost like thread on a spindle. Curious ... Here is my finished product. May it protect you as it did the Avengers of Yasif."
- Janda Sulifiya gives you Shadow's Garb.
- This is the first tier Gharu'ndim heritage mask.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.