|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Shendolain Vestibule Quest|
|Starts At:||Shendolain Vestibule at 53.8S, 59.6W|
Quest to destroy a replica of the powerful Soul Crystal that was once found in the Shendolain Chamber.
- Obtain a dropped by Harrower Grievvers, Destroyer Grievvers, Venomous Grievvers, and Rufous Grievvers.
Walkthrough & Notes
- The path down is very complicated, with more than one way down. It is easiest if you have at least one person work the levers while the rest go through the doors, see the map below for door/lever details.
- Use the Shendolain Key on the Shendolain Gate to receive a .
- Destroy the Shendolain Crystal and loot a .
- Return the gem to one of the three brothers in Al-Arqas at 31.3S, 13.5E for your rewards.
- The text, is dropped by Elleina of Berkesh in the Shendolain Vestibule.
- If you have more than 1 key, you can get multiple portal gems from the gate.
Dungeons & Maps
|Shendolain Vestibule||53.8S 59.6W||--||02E0|
|Shendolain Chamber||Shendolain Portal Gem||--||02D7|
|Give Shendolain Gem to Gersan the Sureshot|
Hand back the bow to receive:
|Give Shendolain Gem to Gervena the Oblique|
|Give Shendolain Gem to Gerloc the Defender|
- Opening Dialog, Gerloc
- Gerloc the Defender tells you, "Greetings. My siblings and I traveled here seeking gems of great power. I hear that there are some master armorers who craft suits of armor from fused gems. Those are beneath my notice. Bring me something even more powerful than a scintillating gem, and I will craft a great and unique shield for you. If you have one of my old shields, I will improve it for you."
- Opening Dialog, Gersan
- Gersan the Sureshot tells you, "If you can find a gem more powerful than a mere scintillating gem, I would be interested in it. Give me such a gem and I will use it to craft a magical bow for you. The bow will be so powerful, in fact, that normal ammunition will not work on it. You will have to come to me for arrowheads as well. If you have one my old missile weapons, I will improve it for you."
- Gersan the Sureshot tells you, "I am not a crossbow maker, however, so if you need a crossbow you will have to attach a stock to the bow yourself."
- Opening Dialog, Gervena
- Gervena the Oblique tells you, "I have heard of powerful gems, more powerful than the mediocre gems you bring to those so-called master smiths. If I had such a gem, I could make a powerful spell-casting orb with unique properties."
- Gervena the Oblique tells you, "Of course, if you are not a masterful mage, you should speak with one of my younger brothers. If you have one of my old orbs, I will improve it for you."
- Using the Shendolain Key on the Shendolain Gate
- You now have a gem that will send you to the Shendolain Chamber.
- Handing in Shendolain Gem
- You give Gerloc the Defender Shendolain Gem
- Gerloc the Defender tells you, "Most impressive. This gem allows me to craft a shield of exceptional power. Wear it proudly in battle. But all worthy things are rare... So take care not to lose this shield!
- Gerloc the Defender gives you Shendolain Crystal Shield
- You've earned 10,000,000 experience
- Gerloc the Defender tells you, "I've also taken the liberty of granting you some practical knowledge...
- You give Gersan the Sureshot Shendolain Gem
- Gersan the Sureshot tells you, "A wondrous gem, a miracle of rare device! Here is a bow, equally rare and precious and irreplaceable. The bow will only fire crystal-tipped ammunition, so bring me crystal shards and I will make arrowheads for you.
- Gersan the Sureshot tells you, "If you need a crossbow, you must find a way to fit a stock yourself. If you need an atlatl, give me back the bow and I'll see what I can do.
- Gersan the Sureshot gives you Shendolain Crystal Bow
- Gersan the Sureshot tells you, "I've also taken the liberty of granting you some practical knowledge...
- You've earned 10,000,000 experience
- You give Gervena the Oblique Shendolain Gem.
- Gervena the Oblique tells you, "As powerful an orb as I have ever seen, with one exception... Here is an orb of equal power and rarity. Remember, if you lose this orb, I will not be able to replace it for you!"
- Gervena the Oblique gives you Shendolain Crystal Orb.
- You've earned 10,000,000 experience.
- Gervena the Oblique tells you, "I've also taken the liberty of granting you some practical knowledge..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.