Related topics: Skills, Category:Shields, Finesse Weapons, Light Weapons, Heavy Weapons
- Spell Stacking and override information for spells that affect X can be found at:
- Armor levels for a Shield are capped at your buffed Shield skill if the skill is specialized.
- Armor levels for a Shield are capped at half your buffed Shield skill if the skill is trained or untrained.
- Magic damage reduction for shields uses a formula based on Shield skill rather than Magic Defense.
- Magic damage reduction is multiplied by 0.8 if Shield skill is not specialized.
- Magic damage reduction maxes at 433 base skill.
- The formula to determine magic absorption for shields is: RED = 100% * ((CAP * ST * SKILL * 0.0030) - (CAP * ST *.3))
- RED = Reduction%
- CAP = Maximum reduction/100%
- ST = 1.0 for spec, 0.8 for trained
- SKILL = 100 to 433 (above 433 base shield you always achieve the maximum %)
||Arcane Lore, Creature Enchantment, Item Enchantment, Life Magic, Mana Conversion, Void Magic, War Magic
||Finesse Weapons, Heavy Weapons, Light Weapons, Missile Weapons, Two Handed Combat, Summoning
|Secondary Combat Skills
||Dual Wield, Dirty Fighting, Recklessness, Sneak Attack
||Magic Defense, Melee Defense, Missile Defense, Shield
||Alchemy, Armor Tinkering, Cooking, Fletching, Item Tinkering, Lockpick, Magic Item Tinkering, Salvaging, Weapon Tinkering
||Assess Creature, Assess Person, Deception, Healing, Leadership, Loyalty, Jump, Run
Appraise Armor, Appraise Item, Appraise Magic Item, Appraise Weapon, Axe, Bow, Crossbow, Dagger, Gearcraft, Mace, Spear, Staff, Sword, Thrown Weapons, Unarmed Combat