Related topics: Skills, Category:Shields, Finesse Weapons, Light Weapons, Heavy Weapons
- Spell Stacking and override information for spells that affect X can be found at:
| Large Kite|
| Large Round|
- Armor levels for a Shield are capped at your buffed Shield skill if the skill is specialized.
- Armor levels for a Shield are capped at half your buffed Shield skill if the skill is trained or untrained.
- Magic damage reduction for shields uses a formula based on Shield skill rather than Magic Defense.
- Magic damage reduction is multiplied by 0.8 if Shield skill is not specialized.
- Magic damage reduction maxes at 433 base skill.
- The formula to determine magic absorption for shields is: RED = 100% * ((CAP * ST * SKILL * 0.0030) - (CAP * ST *.3))
- RED = Reduction%
- CAP = Maximum reduction/100%
- ST = 1.0 for spec, 0.8 for trained
- SKILL = 100 to 433 (above 433 base shield you always achieve the maximum %)
| Magic Skills
||Arcane Lore, Creature Enchantment, Item Enchantment, Life Magic, Mana Conversion, Void Magic, War Magic
| Combat Skills
||Finesse Weapons, Heavy Weapons, Light Weapons, Missile Weapons, Two Handed Combat, Summoning
| Secondary Combat Skills
||Dual Wield, Dirty Fighting, Recklessness, Sneak Attack
| Defense Skills
||Magic Defense, Melee Defense, Missile Defense, Shield
| Crafting Skills
||Alchemy, Armor Tinkering, Cooking, Fletching, Item Tinkering, Lockpick, Magic Item Tinkering, Salvaging, Weapon Tinkering
| Misc Skills
||Assess Creature, Assess Person, Deception, Healing, Leadership, Loyalty, Jump, Run
| Retired Skills
Appraise Armor, Appraise Item, Appraise Magic Item, Appraise Weapon, Axe, Bow, Crossbow, Dagger, Gearcraft, Mace, Spear, Staff, Sword, Thrown Weapons, Unarmed Combat