|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Soul Stone Quest|
|Starts At:||Nuhmudira's Hidden Cottage at 20.8S, 22.5E|
|Route:||Uziz to Djebel al-Nar Cottages at 24.9S, 29.8E|
Quest to gain the Soul Stone which, wrapped with a Bloodied Burun Hide, turns into a Burun Soaked Soul Stone. This gives Noble Weapons the Burun Slayer attribute. These weapons can again be turned into Regal Weapons by completing the Burun Kings quests. In addition, after completing the quest, you get all Salvage Spells (self and other), and, if you damned Nuhmudira before and completed all 3 dungeons, the Gem of Ardent Loyalty.
- If you saved her, you just need to do the Hand-Written Journal
- If you never made a choice, you need to do Hand-Written Journal and Burial Urn
- If you damned her, you need to do Hand-Written Journal, Burial Urn and Remains of Xi Ru.
(Note that these are not the only things that influence your steps required, and your requirements may differ from the above.)
Walkthrough & Notes
- Once at the cottage, go inside and use the Open Journal.
Part 1: Xi Ru's Chapel
- Go to Vesayen Islands to use the Portalling Device at 83.4S, 89.8E to Xi Ru's Island.
- From (hot) drop, run into cathedral, kill Sclavus Lords, run up up, jump on platform, turn 180 degrees, and run to the "balcony", there's the portal to Xi Ru's Chapel where you will find Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student.
- Talk to Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student
- Talk to the 3 "ghosts"(transparent NPCs)
- The left ghost, Jif Loz has busts, choose Bust of Nali Valind.
- The right one, Hevk Loz has paintings, choose Portrait of Geraine IV
- The middle one, Kir Loz has statues up the ramp, choose Statue of Aurlanna.
- Talk to all ghosts again, and you can go through door up the ramps
Part 2: Hand-Written Journal
- Go left, lever, door, portal to Xi Ru's Library.
- Route: Straight, button & door, room, a lever to the E-side of room opens door at opposite side, up ramp, right, room with books, right, go over a small catwalk, more rooms, a catwalk with a book, more rooms again, a door with a button, behind it a big room, use middle lever to open door on opposite side, go right, left at next intersection, button with door,
- behind it pedestal with the Indecipherable Book (click it to get the ) and portal back to Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student.
- Hand Camryn the book.
Part 3: Burial Urn
- Door up ramps again, straight this time. you really NEED 2 people here (or a very very high jump skill).
- Lever to go through door & portal to Xi Ru's Crypt.
- At first intersection, go right and immediately left up a ramp. Doors, buttons everywhere. Room. another ramp, left, go up ramp, big room.
- Here's the trick: Before you enter the room, there are two buttons. Open the door to the room, let someone go to NNW corner room, push other button, person 1 goes in, opens door for person 2, and runs to NEE corner room. Person 2 runs to dead end, there's a trigger plate there to open door NEE.
- Always check if door is opened, otherwise you can start all over.
- So: person 1 stands in front to-be-open-door, steps in, opens door for person 2, goes to next door. Person 2 runs to trigger plate, opens next door, runs back to big room. Rinse repeat.
- Door sequence: 1. NNW; 2. ENE, 3. WSW, 4. NNE, 5. SSW, 6. WNW, 7. ESE, 8. SSW.
- Last trigger plate will open the door in the middle of S wall. Person 1 gets in. To open door for person 2, the button is UP.
- To get up, you need to shift jump 3 stepping stones that fade in and out vision the whole time. No worries, they are there all the time. Up there, person 1 opens door for person 2.
- Fight your way to the portal. On the other side, over a half-invisible catwalk, is the Urn. Click it to get the .
- Return the urn to Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student.
Part 4: Remains of Xi Ru
- Again, door, this time right. Also here, 2 people needed. Lever, door, portal to Xi Ru's Remembrance.
- Go right, ramp, open door with button, you're in a big room with platforms and a catwalk up in the air. go underneath either of the platforms and fight your way up. There's a small room with a lever. 1 person stays there. The other goes on, opens door to platform, and in the middle of the catwalk is the next door. person 1 opens that door with the lever.
- Little shift jump to get from catwalk through door. Wait on other side near button for lever puller. Right, down ramp, down again, right, down ramp again, a door with 2 buttons. Kill the Moarsmen, use both buttons to open both doors. Room with paintings and crypt. Door to crypt can be opened simply by double click. double click Sarcophagus of Xi Ru to get the .
- Portal, and back to Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student.
Part 5: Epilogue
- Talking to Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student after completion will get you the which, wrapped with a Bloodied Burun Hide, turns into a .
- Additionally, if you only had to do 1 or 2 of the steps, you will receive the Nuhmudira's Enlightenment and Nuhmudira's Wisdom spells (levels 1-7) when talking to Camryn along with a .
- If you had to do all 3 steps, you will need to talk to a Royal Guard to receive the "normal" Salvage Spells (Arcanum Salvaging, levels 1-7). You will also receive the , which adds a +12 Melee and +12 Loyalty cantrip to Noble Armor.
Dungeons & Maps
|Xi Ru's Chapel||90.6S, 87.5E||--||0195|
|Xi Ru's Library||From Xi Ru's Chapel||--||0195|
|Xi Ru's Crypt||From Xi Ru's Library||--||0196|
|Xi Ru's Remembrance||From Xi Ru's Crypt||--||0196|
|Parts 1-2 completed|
|Other:||* Nuhmudira's Wisdom spells (lvl 1-7)
|Parts 1-3 completed|
|Other:||* Arcanum Salvaging spells (lvl 1-7)
|Handing Camryn all the required items|
|Experience:||3,423,117 (??% up to level ??)|
- Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student
- Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student tells you, "Though Nuhmudira is unaware of your exploits she is not without mercy. If you desire the stone that much she will grant you the device, if you undertake a set of small tasks for her."
- Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student tells you, "The first is a book found in the library, the second is an urn from the crypt. Collect these and return them to me in the order I have listed and you shall be rewarded."
- Jif Loz
- Jif Loz tells you, "Child of another sun, your coming to this place will inspire another work of art. Your three leaders shall grace the walls of the chapel. Their busts carved by my own hands. My name is Jif Loz, it is all I retain of my life before. Nothing can halt the ruination of my memory. It is a position of grace that I gladly accepted in a time when all who walked in Light were not lost. Ages have past, the only telling of those ages lies in the art that I create. You wish, as the one who has come before you, to enter this chapel and learn what my brothers and I have recorded as these ages have past."
- Jif Loz tells you, "You must know of what has transpired before you may enter."
- Jif Loz tells you, "In the age of the Yalain, one came to Ithaenc and laid waste to the sisters there. All were slaughtered, none survived, light was drawn thin as darkness continued to slip into the hearts of the guardians. Who lead that slaughter, who gave the orders to murder the sisters of Ithaenc Cathedral?"
- Jif Loz tells you, "I have carved and polished three busts along the wall of this room, each represents an individual from that time. Choose your answer wisely and you shall be given leave to enter this place. Fail and you will need to learn more of the secrets of this world before entering."
- Jif Loz tells you, "With a sword soaked in the blood of people with whom she once claimed a kinship, Nali
- Valynd fell upon the sisters at Ithaenc. They who followed a path bathed in Light lay broken by the Nali of the Northern Church. Misguided crusaders loyal to the Nali visited mistress Aurlanna and knelt before her with proud voices proclaiming victory over the -heathens- that dwelled within Ithaenc Cathedral. Nali Valind, not amongst them, was spared incineration and returned to her home amongst the Yalain."
- Jif Loz tells you, "You have proven to me that you are aware of what has transpired on this world. I give you my word that you shall see the halls beyond. Speak to my brothers and prove your worthiness to them. If you succeed the door to this chapel shall be yours to open evermore."
- Hevk Loz
- Hevk Loz tells you, "Child of another sun, your arrival shall herald a new age. I shall paint the world that you will create in images that shall grace these walls and hold the history within. My name is Hevk Loz, my name and painting are what endure from my life. This path was my choice. I, like my brothers, record history as it transpires and form it into art that can retain the knowledge of those times. You wish, as the one who has come before you, to enter this chapel and learn what my brothers and I have recorded."
- Hevk Loz tells you, "You must know of what has transpired before you may enter."
- Hevk Loz tells you, "Three sons have driven the course of this world. From birth, each had a destiny not their own. Death for two and life for three. But only one has enjoyed the gift of life and of death given by the hands of those who once walked this world as our sisters. Which of the sons is this?"
- Hevk Loz tells you, "Three portraits show these sons. Choose the answer to my question wisely and you shall be given my blessing to pass into this chapel. Fail and I shall need you to rethink the purpose of your task within and ask that you return when you know more of this world."
- Hevk Loz tells you, "Sickly from birth, Geraine IV, was taken by sisters who had stepped aside from the path and brought into a state that would forever sustain his body, soul and mind. Geraine in turn taught his people, but the sisters were not so foolish to not enter this state themselves. Many sleep, while in waking dreams, they think their time nears as a new singer raises her voice. But what of Geraine? His life is over, but still he endures, watches and waits. His death began his life anew."
- Hevk Loz tells you, "You have proven to me that you are aware of what has transpired on this world. I give you my word that you shall see the halls beyond. Speak to my brothers and prove your worthiness to them. If you succeed the door to this chapel shall be yours to open evermore."
- Kir Loz
- Kir Loz tells you, "Child of another sun, your coming to this place will inspire works of art. In time, the three races that now strive for peace shall be known in statues across this hall. I shall carve likenesses with my own hands and offer them for future generations to see. The Age of the children from another sun shall be born in that vision and there shall be memory cast within that stone. My name is Kir Loz, my name and art are all I retain from the time when I lived. But this was a path I chose freely. I, like my brothers, record history as it transpires and form it into art that can retain the knowledge of that age. You wish, as the one who has come before you, to enter this chapel and learn what my brothers and I have recorded."
- Kir Loz tells you, "You must know of what has transpired before you may enter."
- Kir Loz tells you, "Forsaking her children and Au, she laid waste to the crusaders that scoured the halls of Ithaenc clean. Her will crushed, she went beyond the stars one last time. She has yet to return. Who is she?"
- Kir Loz tells you, "Along the landing of this room I have placed the statues of three such beings. Choose the answer to my question wisely and you shall be given my blessing to pass into this chapel. Fail and I shall need you to rethink the purpose of your task within and ask that you return when you know more of this world."
- Kir Loz tells you, "Alighting on wings, head hung in grief, looking down one last time on her aerie, watching as her children looked up, Aurlanna flew into the heavens and beyond the stars never to return. Her heart was shattered when she found that those that she had once called sisters had been killed by zealots blinded by the purpose of a throne that had forsaken its true path for power. She felt the urge to join with madness within her and so she left Auberean, hopeful that its defender would rise and take his place."
- Kir Loz tells you, "You have proven to me that you are aware of what has transpired on this world. I give you my word that you shall see the halls beyond. Speak to my brothers and prove your worthiness to them. If you succeed the door to this chapel shall be yours to open evermore."
- Handing in Hand-Written Journal
- You give Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student Hand-Written Journal.
- Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student tells you, "You have done well thus far. Now bring the urn and I shall see this off to Nuhmudira and give you your reward."
- Handing in Burial Urn
- You give Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student Burial Urn.
- Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student tells you, "All is complete. I will write a report to Nuhmudira and see that she is made aware of all that you have done for her. Here is your reward."
- Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student gives you Soul Stone.
- You've earned 3,423,117 experience.
- Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student tells you, "You must now find a sample of Burun blood. Soak the stone in the blood and it will take on properties that are the antithesis of the Burun. Apply that stone to the -Noble- weapons and it will become a Burun slaying weapon."
- Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student tells you, "In addition, your previous service to Nuhmudira makes you deserving of a reward. I will now teach you the spells that Nuhmudira has devised to assist you in your salvaging efforts."
- Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student gives you Gem of Arcane Corruption.
- Camryn, Nuhmudira's Student tells you, "As a final reward, Nuhmudira had decided to make this gem available to those who have aided her. It will enhance the -Noble- armor with an ancient power that allows your mind to focus more ably. It is decidedly more effective than those gems which the High Queen's lack-...that is...servants...give as rewards."