Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Southern Shroud Cabal|
|Starts With:||Nomendar al-Rakh (Optional)|
|Starts At:||Sawato at 28.6S, 59.2E|
|Contracts:||Contract for Southern Shroud Cabal|
There are two Shroud Cabal Quest, the Northern Shroud Cabal and Southern, with similar quest sequence, and similar rewards.
Walkthrough & Notes
- Find and defeat a Shroud Cabal Forager Captain.
- Loot the .
- The inscription indicates that the Resonator should be taken to the Southern Resonating Crystal at 52.6S, 46.7E, between Khayyaban and Baishi.
- Hand the resonator to the crystal to enter the Southern Resonating Crystal dungeon.
- Form the drop point, go generally right and up through a series of rooms and corridors
- In the room with an altar and pink plasma, kill the Shroud Cabal Ley-Leech.
- Loot the and (optional).
- Return the medallion to Nomendar al-Rakh in Sawato at 28.6S, 59.2E for your rewards.
Dungeons & Maps
|Southern Resonating Crystal||52.6S, 46.7E||--||--|
|Give Ley Leech's Medallion to Nomendar al-Rakh|
|Experience:||5,000,000 (100% up to level 51)|
- Nomendar al-Rakh tells you, "Greetings! Have you run into any human bandits that belong to a group known as the Shroud Cabal? I represent a group of concerned Geomancers who are afraid that these renegades may pose some kind of threat, or represent a new threat to the people of Dereth... If you come across any of their artifacts, please bring them to me and I shall try to reward you."
Giving Forager Captain's Resonator to Southern Resonating Crystal
- You give Southern Resonating Crystal Forager Captain's Resonator.
- As you hold the resonator against the crystal, a warm, harmonious tone fills the center of the menhir ring, and you feel yourself being pulled gently into portal space...
Giving Ley Leech's Medallion to Nomendar al-Rakh
- You give Nomendar al-Rakh Ley Leech's Medallion.
- Nomendar al-Rakh tells you, "Very interesting! This medallion can actually be used to directly siphon mana out of a node between ley lines, if one possesses the geomantic skill necessary... Not useful to one such as yourself, you understand, but I have colleagues who would find this medallion to be valuable and informative. All I can do is thank you with some practical experience..."
- You've earned 5,000,000 experience.