|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Spectral Archer Kill Task|
|Starts With:||Sergeant Trebuus|
|Starts At:||80.7N, 43.0W at the Royal Tent|
|Contracts:||Contract for Kill: Spectral Archers|
Walkthrough & Notes
Dungeons & Maps
No related dungeons.
|Experience:||15,000,000 (??% up to level ??)|
Click image for full size version.
- Opening Dialog
- Sergeant Trebuus tells you, "Greetings to you. I have been sent here to deal with the overabundance of puny, but sharp, projectiles raining down on our forces. To that end, I'm rewarding independent agents who take it upon themselves to 'end' 15 of their Spectral Archers."
- Sergeant Trebuus tells you, "If you will do me the honor of killing 15 of the Spectral Archers within the towns or up within the walled fortress, I will reward you for your assistance."
- Sergeant Trebuus tells you, "Make sure you hunt those well within the towns or the walled fortress above. Killing those on the edges will not assist my task. They put their worst shots on the edges, so I cannot reward you for those."
- Completing Kill Task
- Sergeant Trebuus tells you, "Well done. Well done indeed. You do your people proud."
- You've earned 15,000,000 experience.
- You've earned 5,000 Luminance.
- Sergeant Trebuus gives you Durable Legendary Key.
- Sergeant Trebuus tells you, "I'm authorized by my order to send adventurers out on daily hunts, so return tomorrow if you wish to aid us again."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.