|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Staff of the Nomads Quest|
|Starts At:||Necropolis at 49.0S, 54.3W|
|Route:||Danby's Outpost to Desert March at 22.6N, 28.8W and then from Desert March to Obsidian Rim. Alternative route is a Northwest Direlands Portal.|
Recover the pieces to the staff once belonging to the Undead general, Anadil of Shakrassekor, after his tomb was raided by the Shadows.
Walkthrough & Notes
Part 1: Collecting the Lore Notes (Optional)
- Head to the Tombs of the Sand Kings and take the from Anadil's Tomb.
- Head north east to the Abandoned Observatory at 86.4S, 63.8W, and take the 2nd from the chest inside.
Part 2: The Staff of the Nomads
- The first note mentioned that part of the staff is at the Necropolis (49.0S, 54.3W) on the Obsidian Rim.
- Route 1: From the Aerlinthe drop point, take the Northwest Direlands Portal. From the drop, take the Obsidian Rim Portal. From the drop, run to 49.0S, 54.3W.
- Route 2: From Dryreach, Take the East Direlands Swamp Portal at 8.1S, 74.5E. From the drop, run to 49.0S, 54.3W.
- Route 3: From your mansion, use the Portal to Kivik Lir's Temple. From the drop, run to 49.0S, 54.3W.
- When you reach the Necropolis head down into the northern bunker and turn right and then up the stairs. Take the from the chest.
- The second note mentioned that the other part of the staff is now located at a "temporary staging ground at 82.3S, 35.2W". The staging ground is the Lightless Catacombs.
- Once inside the Catacombs run east and up the ramp, take the 5th passage to the right and then the first door on your left. Run to the end of the passage to the end room and run around to the chest sorrounded by Grievver and Shadows.
- Loot the 2nd from the chest. Combine the two parts to create .
Dungeons & Maps
|Lightless Catacombs||82.3S, 35.2W||--||019B|
- Combining the staff
- As you bring the two halves of the staff together, the wood seems to grow together again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.