- Route: See Singularity Caul
Lore & Dialog
- Surloshen Realaidain slaps himself in the face.
- Surloshen Realaidain says, "Shut up, you!"
- Surloshen Realaidain tells you, "Welcome to my home, friend! Do have a look around. Do you like my lilies?"
- Surloshen Realaidain tells you, "Have you heard of my father? I suspect you most likely have. He is a great man, my father. They call him Asheron Realaidain. He is responsible for many marvels and wonders, is he not? Truly a legend of his time."
- Surloshen Realaidain tells you, "There are some who doubt that Asheron is actually my father. They say that he would never deign to father an illegitimate son with a common Isparian woman, but those people know nothing, I tell you! I will admit, even Asheron himself has not admitted to my existence, and I cannot fathom why he has not, but he is my father! I speak true!"
- Surloshen Realaidain tells you, "I dearly wish to visit my father, wherever he may be. And I would like him to acknowledge me as his own, but I fear he will not do so without some sort of undeniable proof of our relation. There is a pit nearby, crawling with monsters of an ill disposition, which contains proof that Asheron is indeed my father! If you would be a good soul, please descend into that pit, retrieve this proof, and return it to me. You would be doing this poor soul a great service."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.