This information is based on the spell table in the client_portal.dat file. There are a bunch of changes to spells this patch.
Many of the descriptions of the following spells have changed:
- Greater Hunter's Acumen / Lesser Hunter's Acumen / Hunter's Acumen
- Greater Still Water / Lesser Still Water / Still Water
- Greater Torrent / Lesser Torrent / Torrent
- Lesser Strength of Earth / Strength of Earth / Greater Strength of Earth
- Greater Stone Cliffs / Lesser Stone Cliffs / Stone Cliffs
- Greater Thorns / Thorns
- Greater Cascade / Lesser Cascade / Cascade - Different spells with the same name for Axe, Dagger, Mace, Spear, Staff, Thrown Weapons, Bow, Mana Conversion, Sword, Unarmed Combat, Crossbow
Spell difficulties have been changed to fix spell stacking bugs:
- Scarab's Shell - should no longer override Incantation of Armor Other/Self.
- Harbinger Blood Infusion - difficulty increased to change stacking behavior.
- Frozen Armor - difficulty increased to change stacking behavior.
- Greater Rockslide - Crossbow + 55
- Greater Rockslide - Bow + 55
- Greater Rockslide - Thrown Weapons + 55
- Lesser Rockslide - Bow + 45
- Lesser Rockslide - Thrown Weapons + 45
- Lesser Rockslide - Crossbow + 45
- Rockslide - Thrown Weapons + 50
- Rockslide - Crossbow + 50
- Rockslide - Bow + 50
- Cleansing Ring of Fire - Shoots eight waves of flame outward from the caster. Each wave does 30-50 points of fire damage to the first thing it hits.
These all add 15 to the skill. They have the same names as spells that add +2:
- Bowman's Boon
- Chucker's Boon
- Crossbowman's Boon
- Enchanter's Boon
- Hieromancer's Boon
- Knifer's Boon
- Life Giver's Boon
- Macer's Boon
- Pugilist's Boon
- Spearman's Boon
- Staffer's Boon
- Swordsman's Boon
- Axeman's Boon
- Greater Cascade for Crossbow is in same spell group as Bow majors, etc.
- Hunter's Acumen spells (Coordination)
- Still Water spells (Endurance)
- Torrent spells (Quickness)
- Strength of Earth (Strength)
- All the new Boon spells have difficulty of 2. This means they'll be overriden by the +2 versions of the same name (when cast later), and by other spells with greater difficulty. This shouldn't be a problem if the other spells are cast by armor that can't be wielded at the same time.
--Widgeon 02:31, 12 March 2009 (CDT)