|Note: This article is for an old version which is no longer available. To view other versions, use the navigation links above, or click the link below the article's title to view the most recent version.|
Your terms may sound generous to your ears, but the allegiance of Fort Tethana is not given lightly. If you truly seek our aid in your conflict, you will re-think these terms, and come back to us with an offer more worthy of the lives of my men.
- Viamontian Man-at-Arms falls to his knees, stricken by the power of [Player]'s blow. As he falls, you notice a small bit of parchment peeking out from the confines of his pack.
- You give Jin Ghao Tethana's Response.
- Jin Ghao tells you, "So, the King of Sanamar courts the Commander of Teth. And Kurth has not reported this to the Queen? Damn that wretch."
- Jin Ghao tells you, "Take this missive to Commander Kurth. He will show allegiance to his Queen! No further dealings with Varicci are to be tolerated!"
- Jin Ghao tells you, "Go!"
- Jin Ghao gives you The Queen's Missive.
- Dialog needed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.