- Value: 8,000
- Armor Level: 0 - (170) - (390)
- Slashing: No (0) - (43) - (761)
- Piercing: No (0) - (43) - (761)
- Bludgeoning: No (0) - (43) - (761)
- Fire: No (0) - (170) - (780)
- Cold: No (0) - (170) - (780)
- Acid: No (0) - (170) - (780)
- Electric: No (0) - (170) - (780)
- Nether: Average (0 - (170) -) (390)
- Activation requires Arcane Lore: 50, War Magic: 270
- This item can only be activated by <Character>.
- Spellcraft: 270
- Mana: 2000
- Mana Cost: 1 point per 8 seconds.
- A heavily enchanted crystalline coat, of the type once worn into battle by mages of the Yalaini Order of Hieromancers.
- The spells on this armor may only be activated by the character who crafted it.
- May be upgraded into the Exarch Plate Girth by applying a Kindling Stone of the same color.
- May alternatively be upgraded into the Luminescent Thaumaturgic Girth via the Halls of Knorr quest.
- comes in 3 colors:
|Thaumaturgic Plate Girth Colors|
| The sample is only an approach of how the item looks ingame.|
See User:Sanddh/Guides/Armor Color Table for other available palettes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.