|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|The Temple of Izji Qo|
|Level:||60-79, 80-99, 100|
|Starts At:||Izji Qo's Temple Entrance at 12.8S, 58.9W|
|Route:||Mansion to Portal to Izji Qo's Temple|
Easiest of the five Blackmire quests. This one provides you with useful fellowship spells for mana, stamina and health regeneration at levels IV to VII.
Walkthrough & Notes
- From your mansion use the Portal to Izji Qo's Temple device. Run to the nearby temple at 12.8S, 58.9W, jump into the pit and use the Guardian Statue.
- From the drop take the north east passage, all other directions lead to dead ends with Burun and Guruk creatures.
- You will come to three guardian statues, each one portals you into a different version of the Trials dungeon depending on your level. The left statue is 100+, the middle is 80-99 and the right statue is 60-79.
- The trials are not very difficult to navigate, after going right at the first T section it's very linear and impossible to get lost, at the end of the trials is another guardian statue use it to portal to the next section.
- This dungeon is longer than the previous dungeon and contains the same creatures, however, if you're doing the 100+ it also contains Guruk Titans. Like before there is only one route you can take through the dungeon.
- Eventually, you should end up on a ledge overlooking a room with stone heads. Mages can debuff creatures from here and jump over to the statues whilst others clear the room.
- Once it is safe, run north and use the final guardian statue to be portalled in to the room with the scrolls and Izji Qo's defiled crypt.
- Use one of the three daises to receive level 4-7 spell scrolls in mana, stamina or health regeneration for fellowship members.
Dungeons & Maps
|Izji Qo's Temple Entrance||12.8S, 58.9W||--||016D|
|Izji Qo's Trials||N/A||--||0170|
|Izji Qo's Defenders||N/A||--||0173|
|Izji Qo's Crypt||N/A||--||016D|
No quest dialog.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.