October 2001 - Announcements Page
- Alchemists can now develop Health and Mana elixirs.
- Furniture Sellers have been introduced.
- Upon leveling, characters now immediately replenish HP, Mana, and Stamina totals.
- The Olthoi have received new artwork.
- New seasonal masks have been added.
User Interface Updates
- Agent of the Arcanum (Ayan Baqur, Eastham, Fort Tethana, Lin, Plateau Village, Rithwic, Tou-Tou)
- Alexander's Apprentice
- Janda's Apprentice
- Tsua's Apprentice
- Bartholomew Steiner
- Ecorto the Lost Director
- Jordan Ibn'Ikia
- Jubei Minawoto
- Jordan's Apprentice Craftsman
- Jubei's Apprentice Craftsman
- Steiner's Apprentice Craftsman
- Seat of the New Singularity
- Singular Pyreal Repository
- Singular Chorizite Repository
- Singular Obsidian Repository
- Marae Lassel portals (cannot be used)
- Abandoned Mine - The locked gate has been removed.
- New Singularity Director
- Singular Virindi Director
- Singular Virindi Master
- Singular Virindi Servant
- Town Crier
- Town Crier tells you, "To furnish the houses built by the Arcanum, furniture vendors have appeared in Zaikhal, Hebian-To, and Cragstone!"
- Town Crier tells you, "News! Cooks have created new sweets based on a strange, sweet food carried by Monougas!"
- Town Crier tells you, "News! Agents of an organization called the Arcanum have built houses that they will rent out to Derethians in exchange for some very specific quest item.
- Town Crier tells you, "The great armorsmiths of each race have developed new, fabulously ornate regalia masks!"
- Town Crier tells you, "News! Alchemists of Dereth have developed their craft further! They can now brew health and mana elixirs that are a little different, and maybe a little better, than the ones available from merchants!"
- Town Crier tells you, "I think Ill go ahead and buy myself some furniture... But first, I suppose, I have to figure out what it is those Arcanum agents want. They're so picky about what they'll take!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Those new regalia masks sure are impressive..."
- Town Crier tells you, "My cousin the alchemist is much more in demand with his monarchy now that hes learned how to make those handy trade elixirs!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Have you tried one of those tasty candy bars? Chocolate and a scrumptious gooey filling!"
- Town Crier tells you, "My cousin the archmage got himself a new Ursuin mask! I've never seen him looking so shaggy!"
- Town Crier tells you, "I hate this time of year. I always get pumpkin stains on my robe..."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I've been to Steiner's Recliners. Nice wares. Versatile solutions to pre-urban living."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Oh, a new island, huh? You're all excited about it, huh? Here's one important question you have to ask yourself: Does it have Ulgrim on it? That should tell you all you need to know."
- Rollout Article
- Release Notes
- Letter to the Players
- Letter to the Players 2
- Letter to the Players 3
- Security Alert
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.