|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Three Eyed Snowman Kill Task|
|Starts With:||Blind Snowman|
|Starts At:||46.7N, 48.9E north of Holtburg|
|Route:||From Holtburg, take the Holtburg Wilderness Settlement portal at 40.2N, 35.1E.|
Walkthrough & Notes
- Three Eyed Snowman can be found in the Esper Mountain Range and to its west in areas such as Stonehold Valley. They can also be to the south of Osteth in the Linvak Mountain Range.
- The Blind Snowman also accepts other Snowman trophies in return for housing item rewards such A Perfect Snowman Eye dropped by Three Eyed Snowmen. See the Blind Snowman page for further details.
Dungeons & Maps
No related dungeons.
- Opening Dialog
- Blind Snowman tells you, "I can't believe it! It happened again!"
- Blind Snowman tells you, "There I was putting the finishing touches on my masterpiece. An eye so perfect, I would be able to see the individual beauty of a snowflake a mile away."
- Blind Snowman tells you, "I heard a crunching and sliding in the snow nearby. I'm pretty sure it was a Snowman since it said..."
- The Blind Snowman makes a face and says in a cold nasty voice, "Whatcha got there melt bottom? That looks like a pretty nice eye! You won't mind if I take that will ya? Yoink!"
- Blind Snowman tells you, "Then he grabbed my Perfect Eye! You have to get it back for me. I heard him exclaim as he bounced out of hearing that he was going to use it as a third eye so he could see better to hit people with iceballs. The villain!"
- Blind Snowman tells you, "Go and find the Three Eyed Snowman and get me back my eye. And teach that no good Three Eye a lesson. Kill him five times and maybe he will learn not to go around stealing other peoples dreams."
- Completing Kill Task
- Blind Snowman tells you, "Excellent, I hope that teaches ol' Three Eye a lesson. Here a little secret I found in the snow the other day."
- You've earned 30,000,000 experience.
- Blind Snowman gives you Snownado.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.