Related topics: Skills, Category:Weapons, Category:Thrown Weapons: Atlatl, Category:Thrown Weapons: Non Atlatl, Category:Retired Skills
- Although TW is governed by Coordination, it has a damage modifier based off of Strength.
- In the Twilight's Gleaming event, certain items that appear in loot - such as pots, bowls and cups - were now able to be wielded and used as throwing weapons.
- In the The First Strike event, two changes were made:
- Characters can now wield a shield with standard thrown weapons, e.g. Throwing Daggers, Shoukens or Djarids.
- The Atlatl was introduced: A projectile launcher that functions like a bow or crossbow, requiring ammunition. Shields cannot be wielded with this type of weapon.
- In the A Gathering of Colors event, Spikes were introduced.
||Arcane Lore, Creature Enchantment, Item Enchantment, Life Magic, Mana Conversion, Void Magic, War Magic
||Finesse Weapons, Heavy Weapons, Light Weapons, Missile Weapons, Two Handed Combat, Summoning
|Secondary Combat Skills
||Dual Wield, Dirty Fighting, Recklessness, Sneak Attack
||Magic Defense, Melee Defense, Missile Defense, Shield
||Alchemy, Armor Tinkering, Cooking, Fletching, Item Tinkering, Lockpick, Magic Item Tinkering, Salvaging, Weapon Tinkering
||Assess Creature, Assess Person, Deception, Healing, Leadership, Loyalty, Jump, Run
Appraise Armor, Appraise Item, Appraise Magic Item, Appraise Weapon, Axe, Bow, Crossbow, Dagger, Gearcraft, Mace, Spear, Staff, Sword, Thrown Weapons, Unarmed Combat