|Introduced:||Release||Related Quests:||Staff of the Nomads Quest||Updated:||The Child of Daralet, A Perfect Paradox|
- Three bunkers near Candeth Keep and the drop point of the Direlands Midland Portal at 87.7S, 65.6W, two of which contain Tombs.
- The left most bunker to the west houses Anadil's Tomb and a note.
- Garaena the Emissary here summons a portal to Aerlinthe Island (40+) for a D Note.
- Nearby, at the drop of the Direlands Midland Portal, a lifestone and a portal to Hebian-To can be found.
The left most bunker to the west houses Anadil's Tomb. Anadil of Shakrassekor was one of the Sand Kings and was also the leader of the Dericost forces that attempted to thwart the return of the Hopeslayer by protecting the Soul Stones from being destroyed. He was killed during the Should the Stars Fall event whilst defending the Shard of the Herald at Ithaenc Cathedral.
Anadil's Tomb was originally locked and contained the two pieces of the Staff of the Nomads. During A Perfect Paradox event, Black Ferah - one of Bael'Zharon's generals - ordered a raid on the tomb and stole one piece of the staff before taking it to the Lightless Catacombs. The other piece was then taken to the Necropolis for protection by those loyal to Anadil.
Garaena the Emissary was sent to the tombs by Lady Aerfalle to collect money to bribe the Sand Kings into helping them. They are hoping the Sand Kings will aid them in defending the island from shadow attacks.
- Head to the Sylsfear Dungeon near Al-Jalima at 11.0N, 14.7E and take the Direlands Midland Portal. From there run to the tombs at 87.7S, 65.6W.
- Direlands Midland Portal at for example Sylsfear or Carved Cave
- Run from Candeth Keep