|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Starts At:||Whispering Blade Chapterhouse (drop point) at 59.9S, 87.2W|
|Quest Chain:||1. Eleonora's Heart Quest|
2. Knights of Karlun Quest
3. Marauder's Lair Quest
4. Shade Iron
5. Whispering Blade Chapterhouse Access
6. Pheraion's Sanctum Quest (Optional)
7. Tracking Grael
- You must have completed the first five Whispering Blade (quest 6 is optional) quests in order to begin this quest.
- You will also need to have access to Vissidal Island.
Walkthrough & Notes
- Go to Eastwatch and run North East.
- Run to the White Spear's Cave at 93.8N 40.1W.
- Kill Harrack and loot .
- Return to the Whispering Blade Chapterhouse and give Varlanna the head.
- Travel to the far east end of Vissidal island to the Altar Nest at 75.9N 69.4E.
- Kill Vargol the Scion and loot .
- He is protected by several Mukkir Broodlings.
- Return to the Whispering Blade Chapterhouse and give Varlanna the head for the and a .
- The token can be used to purchase a Red Rune Silveran weapon from the Whispering Blade Quartermaster. First, select your weapon token, then give it to Eddred the Wolf. He gives you Whispering Blade Token in return that you use to buy the weapon from the Chapterhouse Quartermaster.
- Once you have completed this quest you cannot re-enter the Altar Nest.
- If you're not happy with your choice of weapon, you can exchange the weapon by handing it to Eddred the Wolf for another Whispering Blade Token.
Dungeons & Maps
|Altar Nest||75.9N, 69.4E||--||0085|
|Give Head of the Mukkir Scion to Varlanna|
|Experience:||29,176,000 (7% up to level 160)|
- Varlanna tells you, "You may be a doughty enough warrior... I'll tell you my needs plainly. I need help to track down Grael. Yes, a tall order, but not as tough as one might think. There are creatures we have had reports of, who might be, ah, enough like Grael to help us track him down. It's a peculiar kind of tracking magic, not well known outside of the Whispering Blade."
- Varlanna tells you, "If I had the heads of a Ruschk elder of particularly rarified blood and of a Mukkir Scion, that may be enough for me to start on his trail. Please, first go to the east coast of the Isle of Ruin in the Halaetans and bring me the head of the Ruschk elder called Harrak the White Spear. He is a tough and crafty old fiend, and of surpassingly pure blood, so beware. The White Spear's cave can be found at 93.8 N, 40.1 W. Beware, he keeps a brood of vicious penguins to guard him."
- Handing in Head of the White Spear
- You give Varlanna Head of the White Spear.
- Varlanna tells you, "What a magnificent brute. Almost a pity that he had to die. He was the last of his proud bloodline, you know. Yes, this will help with my tracking methods. Now, if you would be so kind, please journey to Vissidal Island and seek the altar of Grael. Near the altar, at 75.9 N, 69.4 E, is the nest of a powerful Mukkir, who I think would help me with the second part of my tracking technique. Bring me the head of the Vargol the Scion from the Altar Nest, and I shall reward you."
- Handing in Head of the Mukkir Scion
- You give Varlanna Head of the Mukkir Scion.
- Varlanna gives you Whispering Blade Chapterhouse Recall Orb.
- Varlanna tells you, "Truly, a fearsome head. This will serve, yes. I commend you for your excellent work and for your courage. Now, the rewards I promised... Practical training, as well as an orb that you may use to recall to this Chaperhouse..."
- Varlanna tells you, "You have also earned the right to a Silveran weapon from our most closely guarded stores. Please pick a token representing your weapon of choice from the table behind me."
- You've earned 17,429,613 experience.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.