Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Related topics: Currency
Purchased from Vendors
Item Price Trade Note (100) 115 Trade Note (500) 575 Trade Note (1,000) 1,150 Trade Note (5,000) 5,750 Trade Note (10,000) 11,500 Trade Note (50,000) 57,500 Trade Note (100,000) 115,000 Trade Note (150,000) 172,500 Trade Note (200,000) 230,000 Trade Note (250,000) 287,500
- Trade Notes are sold by a number of vendors, although not all Note denominations are available on some vendors.
- Trade Notes are no-drop on death and incur a 15% purchase penalty, but may be cashed at any vendor for face value.
- At Release, Trade Notes were vendor-specific and their cost was face-value. If you returned the Note to the vendor where it was purchased they would give you full face-value for the Note. If you took it to any other vendor you would incur a 15% penalty.
- In Castling, all vendors were updated to accept every type of trade note denomination.
- MMD Trade Notes are regularly used as the exchange medium for trade bots at the Marketplace.
- All denominations of Trade Notes can be purchased from the Arcanum Broker.