|Walkthrough & Notes Dungeons & Maps Rewards Images Dialog Update History|
|Trothyr's Rest Quest|
|Starts With:||Ringoshu the Apple Seller|
- This quest can be completed with lockpick (skill req. 125) or by purchasing a key from a nearby apple seller.
Walkthrough & Notes
- If you don't have lockpick head to Rithwic and then run to Ringoshu the Apple Seller at 13.6N, 50.7E. Purchase and for some lore on Trothyr and the dungeon.
- Run to 10.3N, 54.9E and enter Trothyr's Rest Or use the Facility Hub portal in the level 20+ room south hall.
- From the drop, head east through the doors and left at the split. Jump down into the large room below.
- Head west down the ramp and use Trothyr's Rest Key on the door to your right (resistance| 125).
- At the next split head left and straight on until you reach a room with a Lich Lord and a chest.
- Take the passage next to the chest heading east and tap jump into the room on your right.
- From here, go northeast down two ramps and you will come to a room with four ledges.
- Jump over to the west side and pick up and from the floor.
- Directly below the room with the hammer and shield is the Altar of Asheron. This altar is one of the two Shrines of Asheron that can be used to revert back to non PvP mode after turning Player Killer (See also Altar of Asheron Rumor).
Dungeons & Maps
|Trothyr's Rest||10.3N, 54.9E||--||01FD|
Click image for full size version.
- Facility Hub Warden
- Warden tells you, "Trothyr was one the first members of the now Queen Elysa's band. Back then she wasn't a Queen, but that's another story."
- Warden tells you, "We want you to venture to the resting place of Trothyr and recover his Hammer and Shield. Show me either for a reward."
- Warden tells you, "You'll need a key or skill with a lockpick to find what you need. A key can be purchased a bit of a run to the North West of Trothy's Rest."
- Warden tells you, "This portal behind me will deliver you to 13.6N, 50.7E where you can buy a key from the merchant."
- Warden tells you, "Non Repeatable you're ready to enter the Trothyr's Rest go to 10.3N 54.9E to find the portal."
- Showing "Trothyr's War Hammer" to the Warden (Bonus Reward)
- You allow Warden to examine your Trothyr's War Hammer.
- You've earned 300,000 experience.
- Warden tells you, "One of the items that Non Repeatable [sic] belonged to Trothyr himself, this is certainly an excellent find."
- Warden tells you, "Here is the reward that was promised. Your quality of work continues to be of the highest tier."
- You allow Warden to examine your Trothyr's Shield.
- Warden tells you, "I have already rewarded you for recovering one of Trothyr's possessions."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.