|Related Pages Images References|
Son of Varicci di Corcosi and Queen Sabella, the Crown Prince of Viamont when he was on Ispar., elder brother of Prince Renlen who was slain by Eleonora du Bellenesse during a Tournament. Founder and King of New Viamont on Dereth, located on the Halaetan Isles.
After a series of royalist victories, the Crown Prince brought his army into the lands of the Duke of Bellenesse and laid siege to the Duke's fortress. In that battle, facing total defeat, the Duke took his surviving vassals and soldiers through a portal that had appeared within the castle. It did not take long for the Prince to take his own army through the portal to continue the pursuit. 
Varicci di Corcosi II and the army of Viamont ambushed Eleonora du Bellenesse and killed her. After her death, Varicci II had her heart cut out. They captured Carlo di Cenza and Sir Bellas. Though Carlo di Cenza managed to escape, experiments turned sir Bellas into a monstrosity.
After the Fiun Barrier disappeared and the Rebellion seemed to be surpressed, the Viamontians, under leadership of Varicci and his cousin General Corcima di Corcosa conquered first the Towns on Marae Lassel, and went to war with the other Isparians. During this war, Varicci offered help to the besieged Aluvian forces of Fort Tethana, led by Jared Kurth.    
Under the leadership of Varicci, the Viamont undertook many magical experiments, mainly led by the "Chief Thamaturgical Counsellor", Count Dardante. This resulted, amongst others, in the converting of Sir Bellas and Jared Kurth. After the experiments with the summoning of Grael went wrong, the King put Count Ranarre in command of the [Ordina Rossu Morta]].
Oswald brought the Ordina Rossu Morta and Whispering Blade together to fight against Grael. Queen Elysa and King Varicci II decided to cooperate and slay each one of Grael´s aspects separately. Since that time, a truce exists between New Viamont and New Aluvia.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 2004/11 A Primer on Halaetan Geography
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Origins and Current Disposition of Viamont
- ↑ The Tournament Part III
- ↑ 2004/12 - Assassination
- ↑ 2010/06 Shifting Gears - Sanamar (Town Network Sign)
- ↑ 2005/09 Under Cover of Night - A Warning
- ↑ 2005/09 Under Cover of Night - Augmentation (Text)
- ↑ 2005/04 The Execution
- ↑ 2006/03 Down Twisting Paths - The Sword of Bellenesse
- ↑ 2005/07 Throne of Destiny Letter From Home (Viamontian)
- ↑ 2005/09 Under Cover of Night - Teaser
- ↑ 2006/01 Reprisals - Teaser
- ↑ 2005/08 - Friend and Foe - Teaser
- ↑ 2005/08 - Friend and Foe - Fort Tethana Tug of War#Lore & Dialog
- ↑ 2005/08 - Friend and Foe - Tethana's Response
- ↑ 2005/08 - Friend and Foe - Tethana's Price
- ↑ 2005/08 - Friend and Foe - The Queen's Missive)
- ↑ 2006/01 - Reprisals - Count Dardante's Notes
- ↑ 2006/04 - Shining Runes and Shadowed Hands - Specimen 1347 Report
- ↑ 2006/08 - Shattering the Dark - Rollout Article
- ↑ 2006/08 - Shattering the Dark - Town Crier Rumors
- ↑ 2007/09 Dark Materials - Teaser
- ↑ 2006/09 Come What Follows - Town Crier Rumors
- ↑ 2006/08 Shattering the Dark - Solclaim#Unique Globals