Related topics: Geographic Areas
Vissidal is an island that was raised up from the sea floor during the Under Cover of Night. Its name means "Summer Palace" in the Falatacot Language.
Vissidal has fauna unique to the island and found nowhere else (though corrupted variants of some can be found on the nearby Dark Isle).
- Access to the island was granted upon slaying of the Leviathan and players level 130 and higher can now get flagged via the Gateway to the Deep quest.
- In addition to the flagging quest, there are three ways to get to Vissidal (once you are flagged).
- Take the Haliana settlement portal in Cragstone (26.2N 46.3E) the follow the shore southeast to a Vissidal portal at 70.2N 65.6E.
- Use a Vissidal Island Portal Gem purchased from Archmage Moldurg just north of the drop on Vissidal at 79.9N 59.2.
- Use the Vissidal portal near the Lifestone on Dark Isle at 85.1N 57.6E.
- Benek Niffis Kill Task
- Mucky Moarsman Kill Task
- Remoran Sea Raptor Kill Task
- Shallows Gorger Kill Task
- Just N of the drop, Merwart Village can be found.
- 80.2N 59.4E
|Altar Nest||75.9N, 69.4E||--||--||Tracking Grael|
|Black Spear Summoning Chamber||75.8N, 70.5E||--||--||Grael's Summoning Chamber|
|Deep Mukkir Nest||81.0N 59.3E||--||--||Dark Isle Flagging|
|Temple of Xik Minru||73.3N, 69.0E||--||--||The Temple of Xik Minru|