War Magic allows the user to cast various projectile attacks in the seven damage elements.
War Magic is also called the School of the Arm.
All Character Races:
The Paths of Destruction
- Ring, Streak, and Wall spells introduced.
Now In This Hush
- Level VII War Magic introduced.
- Skill-based damage bonus and critical strike bonuses introduced for war magic spells.
The Iron Coast
- Base critical hit chance for war magic increased from 2% to 5%.
The Slumbering Giant
- Changes made to streak spell damage and rate of fire and also blast and volley spell damage.
Treaties in Stone
- Critical hits are now a multiple of a spell's maximum damage instead of its minimum (PvM only).
- Critical Strike now scales from 5% to 50% instead of 25% (PvM only).
- Crippling Blow now scales from 50% to 500% instead of 100% (PvM only).
- Imbue and slayer effects for War Magic now scale from minimum effectiveness at 125 to maximum effectiveness at 360 skill instead of from 150 to 400 skill (PvM only).
A Small Victory
- War Magic damage improved for bolts and arcs at levels 1 through 6, and for all 7 levels for streaks.
- Streak Damage updated for all spell levels (1-7). See here for more details.
||Arcane Lore, Creature Enchantment, Item Enchantment, Life Magic, Mana Conversion, Void Magic, War Magic
||Finesse Weapons, Heavy Weapons, Light Weapons, Missile Weapons, Two Handed Combat, Summoning
|Secondary Combat Skills
||Dual Wield, Dirty Fighting, Recklessness, Sneak Attack
||Magic Defense, Melee Defense, Missile Defense, Shield
||Alchemy, Armor Tinkering, Cooking, Fletching, Item Tinkering, Lockpick, Magic Item Tinkering, Salvaging, Weapon Tinkering
||Assess Creature, Assess Person, Deception, Healing, Leadership, Loyalty, Jump, Run
Appraise Armor, Appraise Item, Appraise Magic Item, Appraise Weapon, Axe, Bow, Crossbow, Dagger, Gearcraft, Mace, Spear, Staff, Sword, Thrown Weapons, Unarmed Combat