Related topics: Game Mechanics
What is a weenie?
- Every interactable item and or object in game is a weenie. NPCs, Swords, Portals, Scrolls, Doors, etc.
What are weenie properties?
- Weenie properties are the keys, values, and emote actions found in each weenie. These properties set everything from the damage value of a sword to how much XP an NPC awards you for completing a quest.
- Some weenie properties are read by the AC client and provide updates on creature health, stat panels, and more. Other properties are server side, and can dictate things like whether a creature will attack you, or how an npc interacts.
Section One - Keys and Values
- A listing of available groups of keys
|ATTRIBUTE||A list of keys related to primary attributes|
|ATTRIBUTE2ND||A list of keys related to secondary attributes|
|BOOL||Keys that take Boolean values (True/False, 1/0)|
|DID||Data ID's reference "files" in the portal.dat that contain all related info|
|FLOAT||Keys that take floating-point numbers as values (a number with a decimal place)|
|IID||Instance ID's - active relationships|
|INT||Keys that take whole integers as values (whole numbers, 1, 2, 3, etc)|
|INT64||Keys that take 64-bit integers as values|
|POSITION||Position entries contain a position id, frame, and objectcellID|
|STRING||Keys that take a string of text as values|
- Each weenie contains keys from the subsections listed above.
- Keys that take specific value sets have their own pages.
Section Two - Weenie Tables
- Tables that contain raw data, or event condition actions.
|BODYPARTSTABLE||Body part armor/protection levels, damage values, and targeting data.|
|CREATE LIST||Create list entries are used for creature trophy drops, wielded gear, vendor sell lists. Essentially all static inventory.|
|EMOTE CATEGORIES||Condition: If one of these occurs call Emote Type.|
|EMOTE TYPES||Action: Called when a Condition is met.|
|EVENT FILTER||Event conditions to perform an action.|
|GENERATOR TABLE||Conditions for the Generator table.|
|SKILLS||used in formula to raise skills based on use / skillchecks.|
|SPELLBOOK||Spell ID, and Chance to cast for creatures.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.