March 2009 - Announcements Page
- Level 8 bolt spells updated to do slightly more damage.
- Uncovering the Renegades
- Black Coral Golem Kill Task
- Blighted Coral Golem Kill Task
- Renegade Living Weapons
- Monthly Game Hunter
- Dereth Exploration
- 10 new Markers, 5 are of the Party-Goer theme found at Festival Stones, 5 others are random
- Portal Space Research
- Marcus and Wren have updated their experiment with a new Enhanced Test Portal. It gives a new flag for a new dungeon on the Crystalline Crag.
- Crystalline Markers
- 5 new Crystal Markers were added in the new 90+ Crystalline Portal dungeon
- Crystalline Adventurer
- Colosseum Bosses
- Carenzi Race Track
- Races take place now about every 15 minutes
- Carenzi Racers spend a far shorter time in their pen, less time to hand in tickets
- The torches light up about every 2 minutes now.
- Aruq ibn Balthar
- Devon the Collector
- Jusad the Collector
- Rare Exchanger (Arshid's Den of Iniquity)
- Rare Exchanger (Gan-Zo's Den of Iniquity)
- Rare Exchanger (Monty's Den of Iniquity)
- Crystalline Portal
- Renegade Fortress (120+)
- Apostate Citadel Mines
- Apostate Citadel Barracks
- Apostate Citadel Headquarters
- Crystalline Portal - Updated with a new portal at the bottom in the jump pit.
- The Moarsman City (Nyr'leha) has been updated.
- The landscape spawns have been greatly altered.
- New Creatures including Moarsmen, Armored Sclavus, Golems, and Shallows Sharks now spawn all over the City. All can drop Pristine Mana Shards as far as I've seen. Some of the new creatures only spawn around the main temple.
- Creatures previously seen elsewhere in the world or only around the Temple such as the T'thuun Tentacles now spawn all around the City.
- Blight-encrusted Black Coral now spawns throughout the City in place of normal creature spawns.
- A large platform has also appeared near the portal drop to the City where Devon the Collector resides.
- Pathwarden Armor - Now Ivoryable
- - Now contains Aluvian Pathwarden Robe
- - Now contains Gharu'ndim Pathwarden Robe
- - Now contains Sho Pathwarden Robe
- - Now contains Viamontian Pathwarden Robe
- Damage increased from 1 to 10.
- Cassius' ring of fire (40 - 80, Fire) is now changed to Cleansing Ring of Fire (30 - 50, Fire)
- Cast-on-Strike rate reduced from 25% to 15%.
- Spellcraft reduced from 450 to 400.
- - Now stackable
- - Now stackable
- - Now stackable
- Icthis Moarsman
- Mithmog Moarsman
- Moarsman Adherent of T'thuun
- Moarsman Priest of T'thuun
- Shuthis Moarsman
- Guardian of the Ritual
- Hea Apostate Shock Trooper
- Hea Apostate Warlord
- Renegade Adept Shaman
- Renegade Elite Trooper
- Intense Aggregate Crystalline Wisp
- Intense Shivering Crystalline Wisp
- Intense Shivering Crystalline Wisp (110)
- Town Crier tells you, "My cousin the sorcerer says his firebolts are hitting harder these days..."
- Town Crier tells you, "I have heard that the secret societies are picking up their activities on Freebooter Keep and Moarsman Isle."
- Town Crier tells you, "I have heard vague reports of more developments at that strange new town Mar'uun."
- Town Crier tells you, "Is snow still on the ground? By Asheron's bristly beard, it's been a long winter."
- Town Crier tells you, "It seems the Renegade Tumeroks have become agitated lately... Rumor is that they have found ways to fortify their weapons."
- Town Crier tells you, "My cousin dug out his old Noble Robe, said he was going out to get it specially tailored. I wonder what he meant by that?"
- Town Crier tells you, "New things are afoot at the Crystalline Crag!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Rand the Game Hunter has updated his bounty list!"
- Town Crier tells you, "The Dereth Explorers' society has marked ten more locations around the island! Seek them out, if you've got the legs for it!"
- Town Crier tells you, "All right, for a bit of pyreal I can tell you that there are some especially strange new citizens living in that town Mar'uun."
- Town Crier tells you, "I have heard that the specialty merchants at the Colosseum, Olthoi infestation, and the Mhoire Graveyard have kits to upgrade Noble Robes with."
- Town Crier tells you, "If you are a member of a secret society, you may wish to head to your vault and see if there are officers with new orders for you."
- Town Crier tells you, "Is it true? Have the renegade Virindi renewed their old alliances? There is a scholar named Aruq ibn Balthar in Zaikhal who spreads such tales."
- Town Crier tells you, "It's true, our field testing proves it... War spells have got a little more kick to them lately. I wonder what's in the air?"
- Town Crier tells you, "Scouts report that the new substance Renegade Tumeroks have been using on their weapons can be used by Isparians too..."
- Town Crier tells you, "Seek out Rand the Hunter in Holtburg to see what creatures he's tagged. Word is, load up for Ruschk."
- Town Crier tells you, "The Explorers' Society has marked a new set of locations around Dereth. Seek out Sean the Speedy in Holtburg if you are interested. Here's a hint for one, seek out the Sand King..."
- Town Crier tells you, "Travelers tell tales of a fierce new wisp appearing at the Crystalline Crag."
Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I tell you kid, I can smell it on the air. Can't you? The smell of applesauce. It smells like terror."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "No, I don't need to go to one of those godforsaken outposts and get a robe enhancing kit. I'm already wearing the highest grade of Enstoutened Robe possible."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "That being said, I'm always game to push the boundaries. Bring me a stout, kid."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Of course I noticed that my war spells hit harder! I can also knock over a spittoon from two feet further away now! Must be something in the stout..."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Oh, goody goody, Rand's updated his tag list to send people after Lugians, because there wasn't already enough trouble brewing with those big brutes..."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Oh, I think I'm having another one of my visions... Virindi and Tumeroks and Lugians, oh my!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Don't crowd too close to me kid. The last person who got too close to me ended up spilling a little stout on my robe, and, well, they had to fish him out of the bushes behind Claude's tent. After he landed."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I'm sorry, you want me to go to which tropical hellhole island and harvest what now? No, I think I'll stay here and enjoy my stout. I hate the tropics. Mosquitoes sucking the blood out me remind me uncomfortably of myself with a mug of stout."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Is it just me, or do you hear a quiet chuckling coming from Claude's tent? Oh, I hate those Virindi. With the smug looks on their faces..."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Mark my word, kid. Pack your stuff and go. When the Virindi roll back into town, they will spare no man, woman, or purple-cheeked Tusker."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "My pappy always used to say that courage, compassion and loyalty are the keys to getting your heart's desire. But, I figured out an easier way. Sometimes you just have to ask. So here goes."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Friend, can you spare a stout?"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Oh boy, winter stuck around a little longer this year, huh? Well, at least Berkholt keeps the stout nice and tepid."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "So you heard it too, eh? Virindi moved in on Mar'uun? That's not a bad omen or anything."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Sometimes you people forget... I'm not trapped on this island with you... You're trapped on this island with me."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I'm sorry, what was I saying? Hurm."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.